MMS 9

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"Marry Me"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

"ARE you stalking me?!" She blurted out loud, mad and ready to attack.

"Hey, Leila..." Bryan was quick to stop her. The man took a step back out of surprise, brows furrowed, left arms up trying to protect himself.

"Why is he here?" Leila said facing her older brother but pointing at the man in front of her.

"Why are you here?" The man asked, still stunned seeing her. She raised her brows.

"The nerve!" She snarled. Her three friends rushed behind her.

"Mr. Potter?!" Libby, Ivanna and Kehlani chorused, looking at each other.

"He's..." Walter was cut off by her.

"I don't care, Kuya, who he is. What I want to know is why this jerk is here?!" Of all the places to see this man, why is he in her own home?

"Leila Rose Bautista!" Walter called her out.

She stopped and almost swallowed her tongue. She took a quick glance at her brother and saw the anger in his eyes. Walter never really gets mad but when he does she folds quickly but not today.

"Whatever, Kuya." She calmly said and walked away from the pool house. Her three friends are right behind her, leaving her two brothers and the arrogant being. It seems that God made a mistake in creating that man.

"Lei! Wait up!" She heard Libby saying. She did not turn around, she just kept walking.

As soon as she walked in the kitchen, she saw her Tito Joe sipping on a cold glass of ginger ale. Her parents are with him and her Tita Via fanning herself with a hand fan.

It gets too cold in their town during this time of the year and it snows in some places, especially in places with high altitude like the Sequoia mountains.

"Tito Joe, why is he here?" She asked, trying to make herself calm. She doesn't want to get yelled at.

"Who?" Joe asks, sitting up straight. Looking confused and maybe wondering what she was asking for.

"She's referring to Mr. Potter." Ivanna butted in the conversation.

"Ah. you've met him." Via said sourly. She sensed the animosity in her Aunt's voice. She smiled.

"Do you know Allen?" Her Papa asked. She nodded.

"Unfortunately, yes." She replied, dropping next to her mom.

"How?" Her mom asked, brow raised and somewhat eager and delighted. She stared at her Mom and did not like what she saw, or what she thought she saw.

"I... Well, Edgar and I had an encounter with him a few weeks ago on our way to Davis right after Thanksgiving at Joe's Plaza in Westley. He was rude, arrogant and self centered." She did not falter to show her family her disdain towards Allen.

"Ah." Via's simple reply.

"Vi, don't encourage Leila's anger, please." Joe asked his wife, somewhat begging her.

"I am not Joseph." Via said flatly. Joe just shook his head. "I don't have to. You heard what she said." Via sat next to Lia.

"I encountered him yesterday morning before we left the shelter. He was threatening to blocklist me from volunteering there at the shelter then yesterday afternoon at Amorè." She went on. She wants to say more but her friends beat her to it.