Chapter 8~Well- ~

It grew darker as Ajax drove home. Teucer was fast asleep at the back exhausted from the activities we took part in.

I have to admit it was really enjoyable, alongside my new found entertainment of irritating his brother of course.

But I soon grew bored of it as he slowly but surely accustomed himself to hearing me say his name.

I yawn as I start to feel the exhaustion kick in.

"You can sleep if you need too" he breaks the silence.

Surprisingly there's no underlying malice or sarcasm in his tone. It's more straightforward if anything.

I yawn again.

"No, it's okay I have a lot of work I need to get done if I fall asleep now, I'm not sure I'll get to it" I reply tiredly whilst rubbing my eyes.

"Hm" he responds dropping the subject.

As the silence re emerges, my eyes start to slowly close as I feel the warmness of the car wrap me like a blanket as the street lights persuade my eyes to relax.

I try to force myself to stop falling for the comfy atmosphere, but my body is so drained it just won't listen.

"About you calling me by my name-" he suddenly brought up.

My eyes shot open as he started another conversation.

I forced some words out to respond, Unintentionally cutting him off.

"It helps you in the long run *yawn* in his eyes we're friends, so calling each other by our names should be a norm" I spoke as it came out slightly muffled and more as a mumble.

But I think he got the gist as he hummed in response.

"Just call me Childe" he shortly added.

I didn't respond to him but I acknowledged what he said.

Am I just really tired or is he actually going easy on me right now? I couldn't tell which one it was and my brain was to drained to try.

After that conversation ended, my body gave up on me and I gradually fell asleep.

~ Next morning 11:00am~

I deeply yawn and stretch, I haven't slept like that in ages.

I thought to myself as I sat up in bed with my eyes closed.

I wanted to enjoy the warmth I felt from my surroundings as I felt relaxed and well rested.

I then suddenly open my eyes when the realisation hit me; I haven't done the work that I was supposed to yesterday.

I grab my phone from the side desk, and open the submission page.

I furrow my eyebrows as I see I'm up to date. I constantly refresh the page to see if it's a mistake.

But that really is the status.

Ahhhh it was probably Akio, I sighed as I locked my phone feeling a little bad that he had to cover for me.

I'll definitely call him soon, I thought as I was ready to get out of bed.

I paused and took in my surroundings, this isn't my room.

My eyes widen with shock, how did I not realise.

Then it hit me, I FELL ASLEEP IN HIS CAR!!!

I quickly leave the bed in panic, I'm sure this isn't his room but upstairs is still in known territory to me.