Chapter 15 ~ My bestfriend ~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh finally I can be free" I exclaim as I stretch and sit  down.

"Ahahha y/n your really something, I can't believe you've fought with the boss so many times and have gotten away with it" he says as he takes a seat next to me.

Right now we were both sat on top of a large hill, quite away from the main city, but it was high enough so you could see all the city life and lights from above.

It was a beautiful view.

"Yeah, well he starts it. It's not my fault one minute he's acting so nice and understandable and then the next he's acting like a prick" I sigh as I vent to my best friend.

"Damn must be hard working for him" he sympathised with me.

"Right??!?!?! He's just so, so, so UGHHHHH I CANT EVEN GET THE WORDS OUT" I yell frustrated and put my head in my arms.

"Y/n, have you ever considered telling him that his actions annoy you?" Akio asked as he sipped on his drink.

"Pft, no obviously not he doesn't care." I responded as I rolled my eyes at the idea.

"Yeah well give it sometime things will sort out, I have a feeling they will" he smiles as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Hopefully, I don't know how much more I can take this" I mumble as I dig my head deeper into my arms.

"You don't like him do you?" He asked out of nowhere.

I was caught off guard by his random question.

"What? Akio that's so random what type of question is that, of course I don't" I answer with ease as I scoff.

How could he even think such an absurd thought.

"Righttttt....." he says as he gives me a weird look.

"Yahhh I actually don't, leave me alone" I defend myself as I push his arm off me.

"Okay okay whatever" he gives in and looks ahead.

"Oh my god, speaking of like. Have you seen the new guy that works here now?!?!?" I excitedly bought up Touma.

"Oh yeah, Touma was it?" He replied

"Yeahhh, now he is more up my alley. He's so polite and handsome that's what I'm looking for" I blurt out in awe.

"Ewww you simp, shut up" he fake vomits on the side.

"Comeee onnn, you don't like anyone??? There's no way, you definitely like someone right?" I ask genuinely curious about Akio's love life.

"Nahhh not at the moment, I haven't  really thought about that yet" he replied honestly.

"Well start thinking, time is limited" I jokingly respond

"Yes ma'am" he saluted me playing along.

We both started laughing at our silly attitude.

"But seriously y/n do you like this Touma guy?" He asked now suddenly serious.

"Yeah, well I mean kind of from what I've seen I definitely want to get to know him" I explained

"Hm" he said as he made '😐' < face

"What's wrong??" I asked as I noticed he wasn't too happy with my answer.

"Nah if I say this you'll get mad" he said as he shook his head.

"I'm listening" I replied wanting to hear what he had to say.

I mean he's my best friend so his opinion is definitely valid.

"I just don't think he's right for you" Akio suddenly spoke .

I turn my head to face him.

"Why would I get mad if you said that? Your free to think what you want" I reply confused as to where he's getting at.

"Not that,  it's just I think there's someone who's better for you" he explained as if he was trying to suggest an idea of someone.

I just respond with a clueless look.

"Never mind you'll see when the time comes" he shook his head and got up.

"Well let's get back, it's getting late and we have work tomorrow" he said as he yawned and started walking back to the car.

His words left me in thought, what did he mean when he said that, someone better for me?

I shook my head and got up, whatever l don't need to dwell on his words too much.

I caught up with him and got in the car.