Chapter 17 ~ Touma.... ~

Group chat (GC) name: Fatui's underlings😪

Kaori:
Okay who's idea was it to name the GC 💀

Akio:
Cool name right, I mean it's definitely true so..... 🫣

Y/n:
Yeah I mean we pretty much are >.<

Kaori:
🤕

Akio:
Well on to more important things, when are you guys leaving the house?

Kaori:
I'm literally getting on the bus 💀

Y/n:
I HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT YET !!!!

Akio:
Y/n, pick up the pace wth!! LEAVE NOW!

Y/n:
OKAY OKAY STOP BULLYING ME JEEZ 🥲

*Read by everyone*

I locked my phone as I got up to leave the house.

Today is a rare day off so the three of us have decided to go out to eat for dinner then head to the amusement park.

So we'll be out LATE, even though we have work tomorrow.

The restaurant that we're eating at is quite classy I thought as I scrolled through the website whilst sitting on the bus.

I smiled whilst looking at my phone, I am so excited for today.

~ At the restaurant~

"Ahh I'm so hungry" Kaori complains as she looks at the menu.

"Same, the food looks soooo good" I agree as I look at the pictures on the menu.

I put my menu down and look at Akio.

"Why are you so quiet?" I ask him, as he was just silently staring at the menu.

"Haha, I'm deciding what I want to order." He shortly replied as he chuckled.

I smile and nod.

We place our orders and then talk while we wait for our food to arrive.

"I must say Akio your looking quite fine today" I say as I observe my best friend.

Even though I don't have any sort of romantic feelings towards Akio, I can appreciate an attractive man.

And damn is Akio good looking.

"Oh, do I now?" He asks in a playful tone as he leans forward and crosses his fingers together whilst leaning his head in them.

"Wahhh you really are handsome" Kaori comments as she's mesmerised by his good looks.

"What can I say, my back hurts from being the most good looking person in this friendship group" he sighs pitifully as he stretches.

"Okay, don't get ahead of yourself." I laugh and I say, as an attempt to humble his awakened ego.

"Listen, I'm only-" he stops mid sentence and furrows his eyebrows

"Hey isn't that Touma?" He says in a surprised tone.

Me and Kaori both look in the same direction as him, when we do we see Touma walking in to the restaurant.

"Oh wow it's is" she replies also quite surprised.

I look back at the two, who are sitting next to each other. Just as I do our food is placed in front of us.

"Guys come on, it's a fancy restaurant. Why wouldn't someone as classy and attractive as him be here" I state as it were completely obvious.

Shaking my head as I smile as I pick up my fork, both their eyes were wide in shock. 

"What? What did I sa-" my sentence got cut off.

Two arms suddenly trap me on my chair, and I feel warm air being breathed on my ear.

"Hmm, glad to hear that's your impression of me" I hear a low chuckle from behind me, but he still said the sentence loud enough for everyone to hear.

I whip my head to face his direction, shocked.

"When did yo-" I stop talking realising how close we are to each other.

He sends a smirk on my direction before taking his hands off the sides of my chair and straightening up.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here" he says casually disregarding the scene that just went down.

I look away from his direction, my cheeks tinted light pink.

"Why not? Do we not make the bourgeoisie category??" Kaori says as she raised her eyebrow, as if saying 'try me'

"Ahahahhahaha, Calm down I didn't mean anything like that" he gives a whole hearted laugh as he holds his stomach.

"Wow you guys can be scary sometimes" he says as he finally composes himself.

"So what brings you here Touma, alone?" Akio asks normally.

"Yes actually, I like the food served here and since I have no friends I often come alone" he replies with a smile.

"Hmph you, have no friends? Yeah sure" Kaori says as she scoffs and folds her arms.

"I must say Kaori you sure are feisty today, something up?" Touma asks politely but you could hear a tint of annoyance in his tone.

"Hm, oh nothing." She bluntly replied and continued eating.

Me and Akio look at her confused, then turn back to Touma.

"Aren't you guys going to invite me to sit?" He asks expectingly.

"I-uh" I trail off as I turn to look at Kaori again, as if asking her permission. She just turns away and continues eating.

I look at Touma and give an awkward smile.

"Well-" but I got cut off.

"Great!" He exclaims as he takes the empty seat next to me.

Can this guy not read the room?!?!

Touma politely speaks to a pretty waitress as he give his order.

Whilst Kaori looks annoyed.

"Um, are you okay?" I lean over to her side and whisper.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll explain myself " she shorty says as she sighs.

She then suddenly gets up causing Touma to pause his conversation with the waitress and turn to look at Kaori.

"Toilet" she abruptly says and walks off.

A few seconds later it clicks.

And I get up.

Which causes the guys to look at me.

"Toilet" I say not knowing what else to say.

And rush off behind her, I hope it wasn't too obvious.

Oh who am I kidding, that was so obvious. I thought as I walked in behind kaori.

"Ahhhh, what are they going to talk about" Touma says to himself, as the waitress walks away, loud enough for Akio to hear.

Akio nervously laughs.

"I wonder what it is" Aiko says as he continues to eat.