Chapter 22 ~ Childes pov ~

"Fuck" I yell angrily as I bang the wall near me.

I comb my hair back and sigh loudly.

What did I do this time.

I let y/n work outside my office because I figured that it would make her feel better.

Since she hates being around me.

But she still doesn't feel happy, since she did something nice for my birthday I thought I'd at least allow her to work where she feels comfortable as a way to pay her back.

But honestly I'm so tempted to call her back.

I know it's greedy but I actually enjoy her presence in my office, I'm quite surprised myself I usually like working alone.

And I still do but I don't mind so much when it's her.

Unfortunately her opinion of me still hasn't changed.

At first I hated her, just looking her annoyed me.

But spending a bit of time with her, Taking care of Teucer with her, going on mini trips with her having her at my house.

Made me realise she's a diligent employee.

So I really do want her to work comfortably, because I wouldn't want her to quit.

But what should I do? She doesn't seem to be settling in.

———————-A/n——————

Sooooo Y/n likes Childe but he only likes her as an employee 🤣💀

Edit:
(Can I just say this ^ was a joke 🤣🤣 I didn't expect it to be hated this much 😭😭😭)

How funny 😄

Hope y'all are enjoying the book, don't forget to like comment and follow to stay tuned :)))

Love y'all for getting this far 💕💕