Chapter 30 ~ Y/n & Kaori ~

"I-I'm sorry" she says as she looks down at the ground.

My thoughts come to a halt as I look at her, guilt taking over my body as I don't know what to reply.

"I get that you don't want to talk to me right now, I honestly didn't mean to be rude earlier. I was just hurt. But that's not your fault!!!" She says shakily whilst still looking at the ground.

As I look at her I see tears leave her eyes.

"Please, consider being friends with me again" she said as she now balls her eyes out and falls to the ground.

"K-Kaori, no it's not like that at all!! I never thought that we weren't friends!" I immediately say once I see her fall on the ground and sob uncontrollably.

"Besides I didn't take what you did personally, so please don't worry" I said as I scratched the back of my head nervously.

Yeah I didn't take it personally because I had some questionable encounters with the guy you like and it's not you who should be apologising it's me.

"I really am sorry y/n! It's not your fault Mr Childe isn't interested, it's not like you two have something going on" she sniffles as she looks at me.

I don't reply I instead avert my eyes.

"Kaori" I shortly say whilst trying to accumulate my next sentence.

"Hm" she responded whilst hugging me.

"Say, hypothetically me and Childe did have something odd between us. How would you feel?" I ask hesitantly

She pulls away and looks at me with her puffy eyes.

"Ahahahahahhahaha, what a funny joke " she giggles as she rubs her eye sore eyes.

"Yeah ahahha I know right?" I nervously chuckle.

"Well, I know you wouldn't do that to me. So I have nothing to worry about" She said as she sweetly smiled and put her head in my shoulder.

"You know y/n, I'm really happy we became friends" she calmly spoke as she looked outside the window.

I stayed quiet as I wanted her to continue.

"I know it seems weird for you to see someone like E Childe but I really do appreciate how he is. I get he comes off as a little cold but he really is caring once you become someone he cares about" she explains softly.

"He's a kind brave handsome strong- ahhh I could make a whole list about how amazing he is" she rambled on in awe with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"I get you don't see him like that, but I really fell in love with him" she sniffs

"It just kinda hurt when he didn't feel the same" she said with pain in her voice as she snuggled into my arm.

The room was suddenly silent with only her sniffles being heard every now and again.

I didn't say anything, I shouldn't.

I know she's hurting at the moment and I just wanted to be there for her, to let her cry her eyes out.

So I sat there letting her rest her head in my shoulder.
Before I knew it the sky went darker as the sun started setting, I look to my right and see Kaori fast asleep still leaning on me.

I sigh, I can't get myself to tell her what happened.

I don't think I can bare to see the look in her face if she finds out.

I mean it's not like I initiated anything but I couldn't help but feel guilt for feeling kind of excited.

I mean yes anyone would if a physically attractive man went that near to you.

But what I feel most bad about is the fact I reacted to his actions, even if it were just a little.

I can't tell Kaori there's no way.

I look over to where her head lay, she's very pretty and kind.

Sure she gets a little to riled up when it comes to Childe.

But I can understand.

I don't even have the right to call her my friend. I thought as I burry my head in my knees and quietly sob.

I should stay away from Childe at all costs.

•••••••••••••••••••••☺️•••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyyy it's yo girl!!

This is a very short chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it just as much, just wanted to dig into their feelings a little.

And I do feel bad for Kaori 😭

But I also feel bad for y/n 💀

The mood in the guys room is the total opposite to the girls 💀

I wonder what Touma Is doing 🤔🤔

Anywho I hope y'all enjoyed this see you in the next chapter!!

| Yo girl A/n |