(2)KISS ATTACK!

PICTURE ABOVE IS MINE! it kinda sucks but I wanted to draw it :) feel free to screenshot it or whatever :) also if you have any art tips I'm more than happy to hear them!

First person

It is half way through my first day of work here and I am already exhausted. I am not used to running around this much, none the less, I love it here.

We have been playing games all day like Sundrop said, that was basically the only responsibility I had besides making sure the kids are all safe.

At the moment Sundrop is playing with kids while I'm cleaning up the arts and craft stuff they had left on the floor. I make sure to remember whose drawing is whose so they don't get mixed up while putting them on my the desk. I put the art supplies back up completely just before I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I jump slightly, turning around to see Sundrop, "hey, do you need help with something?" I ask him.

"Would you like to do the puppet show with me?" He asks, I know he is constantly smiling but it makes me feel special so of course I say yes and follow him.

He hands me a sock puppet and I let out a small laugh thinking of the times I used to do puppet shows as a kid. I out the puppet on my hand as he gets out his own puppet.

An idea flashes through my head causeing me to blush slightly but I decide to do it anyways. While he gets the sock puppets he is using in his hands I shift closer to him slowly, trying to remain unnoticed until the last moment. Using the sock puppet I make it kiss his cheek, letting out a small laugh, hoping he finds it funny as well.

Luckily he does, using his own puppets to kiss my cheeks, us both laughing. "kiss attack!" I whisper shout, moving the puppet from his cheek to different places on his face, giving him fake kisses. Apparently some kid saw us and made a gagging sound showing he was disgusted.

Both me and Sundrop laugh louder as we stop kissing each other with the puppets. He leads me to where the puppet show was going to be. I notice my smile won't leave my face, making my cheeks hurt slightly but the warm feeling in my chest made it worth it.

We do an puppet show that lasts around an two hours, it would have been shorter but we lost track of time, just having fun and making up the story as we went.

So since it's over we are now cleaning up the puppets, and props as the kids go play games by themselves for a bit. Even though I could easily do this by myself I like the company so he stays with me.

"That was a lot of fun, I don't think I've ever enjoyed work this much before," I say smiling.

"I'm happy you're here! You make the day much funner!" Sundrop responds.

"Sundrop, funner isn't a word," I point out playfully chuckling.

"Shhh I know that!" He says acting as though he is actually angry.

"Are you sure?" I tease, looking over at him only to be surprised with a fake kiss from his sock puppet.

"I'm sure!" He says, his smile growing bigger if possible.

I let out another laugh, my cheeks flushing slightly. I put a hand around his wrist pulling his hand away from my mouth. "Are you positive?"

Instead of continuing with this he notices my reddish cheeks, "(Y/N) are you sick?" He asks concerned, cupping my cheek with his hands.

I pull away from his hands, the red on my cheeks spreading. "N-no no, I'm okay I promise," I take a deep breath looking down to hopefully cool down even though I can feel my heart beating in my chest. After a second I look back up at him with a smile, "see I'm okay!"

He tilts his head slightly, seeming to question me before shrugging it off and finishing putting up the puppet things.

At this point some kids are getting tired, complaint to both me and Sundrop about it.

So both me and Sundrop get out blankets and some mats, him seeming to be a bit hesitate to do so.

We get the kids settled in, with blankets and pillows and such, making sure that no one is hiding or anything.

"Alright! We are going to have a half hour nap time! I'll turn the lights off, if you can't sleep at least stay in your spot please!" I announce before starting to head to the control desk.

Once I'm at the desk a kid gets up, coming over to me. He tugs slightly on my shirt so I crouch down so he can speak.

"C-can we keep the lights on?" He asked, sounding as though he is about to cry, tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Of course! That's completely fine, but lets get you back to your spot, okay?" I pick him up carefully, bringing him back to his spot, setting him down on the mat.

"We will be keeping the lights on! I am scared of the dark and I realized I'm to nervous to be in the dark," I say making up an excuse to not put the kid on blast. I see Sundrop look less nervous now, relaxing slightly. I set a timer on my phone for a half hour and walk over to Sundrop who is sitting off to the side.

"Do you want to talk tell we get them up?" I ask, sitting next to him, god even sitting down next to him he is so much taller.

"Yes!" He says loudly, I put a finger to my lips telling him to quiet down.

"We have to be quiet so they can sleep," I say, lowering my voice to a whisper to give an example of how loud he should be.