(29) Alone

It's been a few hours since I was taken from the daycare. The engineer, who I found out is named Winry, left a while ago. From what she's told me they are going to be running tests on my programming tomorrow, which means I'm stuck here for tonight.

Being in parts and services is a lot creepier when no one is with you. I wish I could go back to the daycare for the night. I already miss Sun and Moon. I know I shouldn't relay on them for a sense of safety but I don't know what all is done here. But I can defend myself now, I'm made of metal. I can defend myself against human and animals sure but what if an animatronic attacks me? I need to stop freaking myself out, I'm going to be fine.

Before Winry left she mentioned that I should stay put. But that's hard when there is nothing to do here. I don't have a phone, I don't have my sewing machine, and I don't have any company. I decide to go with Winry's advice. I'd rather stay somewhere I've at least been before. I don't know the halls down here even if I was allowed to leave I wouldn't know which way to go. So I guess boredom it is for now.

I spend an hour or so looking around the room, finding nothing to entertain myself. This sucks, I wish I was laying next to my beloved animatronics. I wish I wasn't here, I want to go back.

I sit down on the chair in the protective cylinder. I should try to sleep again, just so it wont feel like such a long wait. With that decision I lean back in the chair and try to think of sleeping. The world around me starts to fade.

I wake up and I'm still in parts and services but it's still the same time. That's weird, maybe I didn't actually fall asleep? Well I guess I should just find something to do since I really don't have anything to do in here. I'll leave, but only for a little while. I need to make sure to come back before the pizza plex opens.

I push myself out of the seat make my way to the back of the room where I had previously found the elevators. I decide to go to Roxanne's room.  I haven't really talked to her, or the others but her hair is cool so I chose her room.

The elevator is unnecessarily small and would probably would have made me claustrophobic if I wasn't so thin now. The ride up felt eerie so I feel relieved when I the door opens.

I leave the elevator and make my way into Roxanne's room. The first thing I notice is that Roxy isn't here. She must be out doing stuff than. That's fine but I probably shouldn't go out when the workers are looking.

I look out the window to see if I can leave and to my surprise no one is there. No one at all. Weird, but I'll take it. I leave Roxy's room and decide to go back to the daycare since I'd rather be with my boys than with anyone else. I start walking to the daycare, I am just now noticing that I know the quickest way to get to the daycare, maybe it's programming? Did Sun and Moon even put a programming chip thing? I hope they did otherwise it will be a lot harder to hide the fact that I'm me.

I'm sure they did, while Sun has a harder time focusing on details like that Moon would have brought it up to him hopefully.

The walk to the daycare seems shorter than it used to which is weird considering I used to go through the main entrance and it's basically right there. It's probably cause I'm an animatronic now, even though Sun and Moon are made of metal they always seemed faster than me. Whenever I think of the fact I'm an animatronic now I feel weirdly aware of how my body feels, but that didn't happen this time.

It's fine, I'm at the daycare entrance now so I'll just go in and be with my body's again. I push open the door and make my way down the slide. I emerge from the ballpit only to notice the daycare attendants aren't in the daycare. Maybe they are in their room? I start to make my way to the room that I'm also now sharing with them.

Everything seems so dull and eerie right now. I feel uncomfortable, I just want to be with Sun and Moon. I want them to hold me and tell me it's okay, or for Moon to sing to me again. He doesn't do it often but it's comforting when he does. 

I speed up my walking pace a bit. As soon as I do that it feels like I teleported in front of the door. I was probably just walking faster than I realized. I take a deep breath and enter the room.

I don't see the them, they aren't here. Where could they be? My eyes scan the room again before I leave, going back to the daycare. They have to be here right? They don't really have anywhere else to go, maybe they went to the dance floor to be with the Dj.

After I searched the daycare I leave and head straight to the elevators. I push the button and impatiently wait for the door to open. As soon as its opened enough for me to fit through I squeeze in and press the button to head to the main stage area. I can't remember what it's called.

The elevator doors close again and it starts moving. The light in the elevator flickers, not helping my anxiety. I try to ignore it until the doors open. They eventually do, after what feels like forever and I am greeted with a pitch black room. It looks like a void, it feels like a void. As soon as I step out of the now comfortable seeming elevator I feel cold. The doors close once I'm out leaving me in the dark. Even with my efforts to find the elevator button I can't. And the more I try the more I realize I can't find anything. There is nothing, I can't even feel the floor under my feet, I can't feel myself.