(26) Feels different

(I meant to post this earlier but my sleep schedule is fucked so yeah)

We got all of the missed yous out of the way and started talking. We sat on the couch the two of them explained what had happened while I was gone. 

"I'm so sorry for leaving the two of you," I say for the thousandth time,"but what you two did means so much to me, now I'll be with the two of you forever."

Sun and Moon look at each other before they both turn their attention to me again, "about that, your mom came by," Sun says.

I don't react for a moment, thinking over everything, she must be worried, I should have told her before I did this. Although she wouldn't have agreed to it at least she wouldn't be freaking out. "Did she seem okay?" I finally ask. 

"She was worried," Moon starts. 

"Very worried," Sun says after him. 

"She asked about you, she asked if we knew what happened," Moon continues running a hand on my back. 

"What did you tell her?" I look up at him concerned. 

"We told her to come back tomorrow," Sun answers. 

"We didn't tell her why exactly, we only told her that there would be a new animatronic," Moon adds. 

"I'll get to her again?" I felt like crying. My mom lives so far away, I out and all the way over here. She came all the way here because she was worried about me. I'm such an asshole but, I get to see her again. "God, it feels weird not being able to cry," I laugh, now probably isn't the time to be laughing. 

"Starlight," Moon says getting my attention again. "I was so scared that it wouldn't work, but," he pauses looking down for a moment, "but now youre here again and I wouldn't change anything that happened for that."

I really didn't think this through oh god. It was a bad decision. Every human in my life is now going to think I'm gone forever, my pets don't know where I am they think I've abandoned them I am such a bad person. I can't even call myself a person anymore I'm not human, I'm a machine! A machine made by the ones I love, which I forced them to make,  I didn't give them a choice I just pressured them into it. They probably hate me. They might hate me, but they don't, I know they don't. 

"Is there a way to sleep? Or like shut down for awhile?" I ask Moon looking over at him. 

"You just have to lay down and think about sleeping," he answers as the two move off of the couch to let me lay down, "are you alright?" 

"Yeah, it's just a lot to take in, just everything is different," I answer him as I lay down. 

"We'll leave you be, send us an alert if you need one of us," Moon tells me before Sun and Moon make their way out of the room. 

I hear the sound of their footsteps slowly fade into the distance as I lay on my back, eyes focused on the ceiling. I really need to calm down, if I don't the Sun and Moon might panic. I was the one that made the decision, and I reassured the two constantly throughout the beginning, so I don't understand why I want to cry. Sadness is such a human emotion, I thought maybe my emotions would fade after I died but they didn't. 

Even without tears I can't help but let out a sob, basically the only thing I am doing is making noise. I can't cry so why am I doing this? This is weird, I need to stop, what if they hear and feel bad? Even with thoughts running through my head I can't seem to stop the fake sobs leaving my mouth, my voice box. God while panicking isn't the best time to admire work, they somehow got the voice box to sound almost exactly like me. 

I just want to sleep, no I wish I was asleep and this was all a dream. I wish I hadn't done such a stupid thing, but it's no ones fault but my own. I miss my mom, I just have to wait out the night for her to come tomorrow. I wish I could call her but that would worry her. What if she hates me after this? I don't know if I could live with myself then. 

I eventually am able to calm myself down enough to do as Moon had told me and just focus on the thought of sleeping. It takes awhile but eventually reality fades away into darkness as I fall asleep. 

Sleeping was weird, it felt as though I was awake and asleep at the same time. It felt like I only had my eyes closed and wasn't sleeping but I couldn't get up. 

When I am finally able to get up I was going for check my phone for the time but I realized two things. I don't have my phone anymore and I have an internal clock. It's only four in the morning, I could go back to sleep, or just stay in here. But I should probably talk to Sun and Moon.