(17) Cruel joke

I can't sleep. 

I've been trying to for hours on end. I just can't get Sun and Moon's argument out of my head yes the two fight but this was by far worse then their other fights. 

I toss and turn in bed all night not being able to get more then two hours before work. 

As I walk into the pizza plex I feel drowsy, my movements not as precious as usual because of this. I eventually get to the daycare going through the wooden doors instead of down the slide. The only thing really keeping me from falling asleep here and now is seeing if the two animatronics are okay or not. 

As I pull open the door I don't see them, which is fine, it's early they are probably in their room. I make through the doors and instead of calling out to them as I usually do I just lay down on the floor of the daycare. They cleaned it constantly otherwise there is no way in hell I'd do this. I let out a sigh as my head hits the floor.

I just lay there, my eyes closed and my arms spread out as I stay still, other then breathing of course. 

"(Y/n)?" I hear Moon say. I slowly open my eyes and see him looking down at me. 

"Hey Moon," I say quietly, not moving from me spot. A smile forms as he tries to hold back a laugh. 

"You're really tired aren't you?" He asks letting out small giggles in between his words. 

"Yes, very, what's so funny?" I ask, my voice remaining monochrome at the moment. 

"Oh nothing," he says seeming happy with himself, "why are you so tired?"

"I had a hard time sleeping last night, I was worried about you and Sun," I answer and his smile fades slightly. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry about us," Moon apologize and squats down so he is closer. 

"It's alright, as long as you two are okay," I say reaching up and putting a hand on the side of his faceplate. He leans into the touch, his smile returning. 

"You should rest until the kids start arriving (y/n)," Moon says leaning into the touch of my hand for a moment before moving away. After a second he picks me up from the floor bridal style causing me to let out a surprise gasp. 

"You don't have to carry me Moon," I say letting out a yawn. 

"It's fine Starlight, I don't mind," I eventually give in and lean my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his neck to keep from falling. 

He carries me to his and Sun's room, having me open the doors so he doesn't have to awkwardly reach for the doorknob. When get to their room I notice Sun at the table, looking super focused. Before I can see what he's doing he looks up and covers the paper as Moon brings me to the couch setting me down on it. 

"Why are they in here? I thought we agreed to show them after the daycare closes," Sun shines to Moon. 

"Show me what?" I ask sitting up on the couch slightly. 

Moon glares at Sun, "nothing Starlight, just rest for now," Moon says covering me with a blanket that had been on the arm of the couch.