(22) Help from Freddy

It's been a few days, me and Sun have been working nonstop on (y/n)'s body. We have gotten a their arms done and we started on the torso and it's been getting harder to hide the pieces. There has been more security and employees staying overnight to keep watch.

Sun seems to be more calm about it then I am, he has been talking to the staff, joking around like we aren't hiding anything. I know we need to pretend like we aren't hiding anything but he is doing it so easily.

I should stay calm, I need to relax, this is for my starlight after all, and I would do anything for them. They wanted this, so we just have to be careful for now.

Sun has been talking about telling Freddy and the others but I'm not so sure, what if they tell the staff? What if they think what we did is horrible? I don't want them to hate us, to hate me. No no, this is fine, we didn't do anything wrong.

"Mr.Moon?" A voice calls me out of my thoughts.

I look down seeing the kid, "yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem sad," he asks.

"Yes, I'm fine, just worried about (y/n)," I answer him, giving him a smile.

"Okay do you wanna play tag with us?" He asks.

"Sure," and with that I join the kids for the game.

The daycare is now closing for the night and there is now a security guard searching the place to make sure no one is here anymore. Me and Sun are allowed out of the daycare but only once the security have checked everywhere to make sure there are no kids left behind.

While waiting for them to leave me and Sun stand near the ball pit.

"Moon," Sun starts so I turn my attention to him, "we should tell Freddy."

"Are you sure? What if he isn't okay with it?" I ask nervously.

"We need his help," Sun insists.

"Help with what?" The security guard asks.

"We wanted to get some support from him, we both really miss (y/n)," Sun responds quickly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you two are the reason they are gone," the guard laughs, "creepy motherfuckers."

I freeze, the memory of what we, I had done replaying in my head once again.

"I promise I want this, and I know it's going to be hard but it would mean a lot to me if you would do this," (y/n) had told me as I held onto them. Sun was watching from below, he looked so stressed but he tried to keep a smile for them. "All you have to do is drop me," they reassured me and kissed my cheek. I could tell that they had been nervous too, they wanted this though. 

I dropped them, they didn't cry, or shout, in fact they had smiled. But even knowing that they wanted this does not make me feel less guilty. I remember Sun couldn't look at their lifeless body, even though we had agreed that since I had to drop them he had to take the body elsewhere. I ended up doing it, moving the body and hiding it away so no one would find it. When they had reached the floor both me and Sun had heard a sickening sound as their head bounced off of the floor before they had completed reached the floor. That sound will never leave my head, it hasn't it haunts me every second.

Sun squeezes my hand pulling me out of the memory. He glares at me telling me not to respond to the guard. I hold myself back, knowing if I did anything it would get us both in trouble and most likely caught.

The guard eventually leaves meaning me and Sun can go talk to Freddy. Sun and I leave the room, heading to Freddy's room but I can't stop thinking about what the guard had said. It is my fault (y/n) is gone, but they wanted to be an animatronic, should I not have done it? Did they not actually want to be an animatronic.

"Calm down Moon, they love you," Sun reassures me, still walking.

"I know, I just miss them," I tell him as we get to Freddy's room. Sun knocks on the door and we wait for an answer.

Freddy eventually is heard through the door telling us we can come in. Sun walks in first and I follow, once in the room we see Monty is here too. Monty, he likes (y/n) doesn't he? He'll understand at least right?

"Freddy, we need your help," Sun starts causing Freddy to realize that it is something important.

"(Y/n) isn't actually missing," I continue causing Freddy and Monty to tense, "they are in parts and services but we are making them an animatronic."

"What do you mean making them an animatronic?" Monty asks.

"Well, they asked to become an animatronic  and so we have been building their body but we need more places to hide the parts with all the new security," Sun answers.

"You should have asked sooner! We'll help you," Freddy says and I feel relief flood over me.

"Thank you so much, Freddy," I thank him.