(13) Talk of events

Sun opens his mouth to say something in return but thankfully the alarm saves me from hearing the two bicker. 

"Okay, lets wake up the kids instead of arguing about stupid things," I say turning off the alarm off and moving over to the security desk and turning in the lights. 

I clap my hands twice as usual, "come on everyone wake up, we have snacks," I say loudly, making sure not to about while being loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Once everyone is up Sun and Moon help me put the mats back up and give out the snacks. The snacks being a small bag of goldfish and grapes.  It felt a bit weird having Moon just stand behind us while me and Sun handed out the snack though. 

Since we didn't really have anything planned we just sit and wait for the kids to finish their snacks. While doing so we start a small conversation. 

"So I've been working here for like a month, given I wasn't here for a whole week but still," I say leaning my head on Suns shoulder. 

He responds by wrapping his arm around my shoulder causing Moon to glare at him. To which Sun responds by holding me closer. "Really? It doesn't feel like it's been long! I guess time flies when you're with people you like."

"I hate to change the subject, but since it is almost the end of the month we need to talk about the sleepover event," Moon drop says, sounding a bit annoyed. 

"What sleepover event?" I ask confused. 

Moon goes to answer but is cut off by Sun, "Oh! The last day of each month the Pizza plex has a slumber party! We were just going to ask if you would be able to join us?"

"Uhm, sure? But what is it? Is it staff only or?" I question looking over to Moon, it was obvious he was wanting to talk and Sundrop kept cutting him off. 

"No, there will be kids there," Moon starts but is interrupted by Sun again. 

"And the DJ plays music all night and all the animatronics hang out with us and we get to play with glitter glue and play monty golf and everything else! It's always so much fun!" Sun says enthusiastically. 

"We assumed the other employees would have told you about it, but I'm excited that you're willing to go," Moon says with a soft smile. 

"WE! We are excited that you're gonna come," Sundrop corrects him. 

"Sunny, come on you keep interrupting Moon, it's not cool," I say slightly annoyed that he had been doing so. 

Sun seems to pause, staying still for a moment before a frown forms on his usually happy face, "I'm sorry Moon," he says, sounding genuinely bad for the mistake. 

"We aren't mad at you," I reassure him quickly. 

Him and Moon start to talk and I kinda zone out. I know he doesn't want to be rude and he hasn't really had to deal with Moon not being in his head before. Maybe it's just him getting over excited, no, he has done it to kids before, maybe it's a bug in him programming, its fine either way, he doesn't mean harm by it. I just need to talk to him to make sure he understands Moon's frustration with him. 

"(Y/n)?" Sun says waving his free had in front of my face. 

"Ah, sorry I kinda zoned out, what's up?" I ask noticing I had slumped down a bit on Sun. I quickly sit up, feeling bad for having put my weight on him. 

"Mark asked if you want to keep playing family," Moon says, averting my attention to the kid in front of the three of us. 

"Oh, yeah of course," I push myself out of Sun's grip completely as I get off the floor. "Jason, Alex, Cadence! Come here we're playing family again," I call out to our 'children'. "Bye Sun, remember you still need a new family," I say before grabbing Moon's hand and having the children follow me to the fake house we shared with Mark's family. 

Sun whines melting on the floor once again. I try not to laugh as we walk away from the melting Sun. 

We continue to play for basically the whole day, kids slowly leaving one by one until it's just me, Sun and Moon. Moon had actually gotten murdered by Sun while playing family so he ended up being a ghost for the rest of the time. Me and Sun got remarried and Moon haunted us and crashed the wedding, Cadence ran away from the family and we convinced her to come back. And that was around the time everyone was leaving. It's now around 8, and again I have to leave at 10. 

The three of us clean the toys and messes up while making small talk. We were all mainly focused on cleaning though. The cleaning went by much faster then when just me and Sun would clean which was nice so we have more time to talk. By the time we're done it's only 8:10 which leaves us with an hour and 40 minutes. 

"Okay, so tell me more about this event at the end of the month,"I request as we all sit down in the usual spot. 

"Oh! So we already told you the basics, but I'll tell you the stuff we usually do," Sun says excitedly. "Okay, so the kids get to choose what they want to do but there are different things going on in each area, we have arts and crafts in here."

"So do we have to stay in the daycare the whole time?" I question the two. 

"No, we can go and do the other activities but there has to be another animatronic or staff member in here or we have to stay and keep an eye on the kids," Moon explains. 

"Ah I'm so excited, I know you guys only told me about it today but still I just am hyped. I haven't really been to the other areas in the pizza plex since I found directly to the daycare," I smile, Sun and Moon's smiles seen to brighten as well. 

(Hey! Just super quickly I wanted to say I'm not going to be posting February 7th-11th cause I'll be out of town, I know that's a bit away but just wanted to add this anyways I'll try to write ahead so I can post some stuff that week still)