(12) Playing family

(I wasn't to sure on this chapter, if you guys don't like it I'll rewrite it)

So by now there are a few kids, and it's around 10. We don't really have anything planned for today so Sun and Moon have been playing with the kids, I on the other hand have been kind of dozing off in the corner. 

After about a half hour I get woken up by a kid, "(Mr/ms/mx) (y/n) we're playing family you have to play too," a kid says poking my face. 

"Okay okay, I'm getting up," I let out a small yawn as I get up, the kid takes my hand leading me over to the others. "So who is everyone in the family?" I ask looking over noticing both Sun and Moon are playing as well. 

"Okay, there is three families, Sally and Jane are the moms and I'm their kid," the small kid explains the roles of everyone before getting to my role, "and you and Sun get to be Moon's parents."

I look over seeing Moon slightly frown with Sun having a triumphant smile, "I didn't agree to being the kid, I want to be the parent," Moon complains. 

"Finnne, uhm" the kid takes a moment to rethink the roles," you, (y/n) and Sun are the parents, Jason and Alex can be your kid."

"Okay lets play then, why don't we use the play structures as houses, my family will share with Mark's, Mark's family in the left one and Sally's to the right," I say before softly grabbing Jason and Alex's hands, "come on boys, we need you home for homework," I say in character as the two boys follow, along with the animatronics following behind. 

We've been playing for a bit at this point and it has taken a dramatic turn of events, "No Sun, Moon this isn't working out, we need to get a divorce," I say dramatically taking an imaginary ring off and throwing it at the two, "if you don't respect my authority in the house then you don't respect me, and I'm taking the kids."

"Wait! No don't leave, there is something we haven't been telling you," Sun says before pulling Moon next to him, "Moon," he gives a dramatic pause, "Moon is pregnant!"

I gasp, trying not to break character as I stifle a laugh, "oh my lord! Moon you should have told me!"

"We were going to, it was going to be a surprise we had a dinner planned to tell you," Moon says grabbing my hand with both of his hands before he picks up the fake ring with one hand, "do you still want a divorce?" 

"No, I could never divorce you," I say and with that he puts the fake ring on my ring finger again, "but Sun, I can't say the same for you. You have betrayed my trust one to many times."

"But that not fair," Sun whines and slumps down seeming as though he is melting. 

Moon lets out a laugh and pulls me into a hug sticking his tongue out at Sun. 

"What they added a tongue?" I ask breaking character, slightly taken aback by the discovery. Oh god they added a tongue. Oh stop mind out of the gutter now! I feel my face flush slightly but I shake the thoughts away. 

We continue with the game of family with me and Sun getting divorced and Moon having his child, which we stole from another family before we reach nap time. 

This will be a bit different, I'm not used to having them both at the same time. And now the kids are going to be asleep so it will be interesting.