(20) Reward

Letting out a tired groan I turn on my side before opening my eyes only to see Moon laying next to me. I smile softly at this and run a hand on the side of his faceplate causing him to smile. 

"Did you sleep well starlight?" He asks pulling me slightly closer to him with a hand I hadn't even realized was on my waist.

"I did, but I wish I could just stay asleep next to you and Sun forever," I say before letting out a yawn and leaning my head against his chest. 

"But if you were asleep the whole time then we couldn't talk to you, or play games or anything," Sun shines from behind me. He scoots closer and I can feel him against my back now. 

"You're right but I just don't want to get up, being like this is nice," I say while running a hand along Moon's arm. 

"It's still early, it's only three fifty, so we can stay like this until the daycare opens if you would like," Moon says, humming softly enjoying the feeling on his arm. 

"I didn't know it was that early," I tell the two, "I'll probably fall asleep again if you are both okay with it?"

"That's fine starlight, you need to get more rest," Moon says. 

"Noooooo," Sun whines, "why can't you stay up and hang out with us?"

"I promise I'll play games with you and Moon when I get up Sun," I say through a yawn as I close my eyes again. 

"Fine," Sun lets out a sigh but doesn't keep me from sleeping as Moon hums a song, the same song from before. 

I quickly fall asleep being held by the two animatronics. 

I wake up again this time without Sun next to me and I can still see Moon. 

"Moon," I say to get Moon's attention which works, "where did Sun go?"

"He got bored of waiting for you to wake up so he left to hang out with the Dj," Moon answers. 

"Oh, sorry if I kept you guys here I didn't mean to," I say quietly, feeling guilty. 

"You're alright starlight, I am more then happy to stay with you, Sun on the other hand, he has a hard time staying still for long periods of time," Moon explains. 

"I've noticed that," I say with a chuckle, "I was surprised he was still next to me the first time."

"Do you not want it to just be the two of us?" he asks. 

"No, I love when it's just the two of us, but I also love Sun and wanted to know where he was," I reassure him. 

"Okay," he seems more relaxed now. 

"What time is it?" I ask closing my eyes again but making sure to stay awake. 

"It's six o'clock," Moon says pulling me closer to his chest. 

"As much as I'd love to stay here with you like this, we have to get up, and I need to change," I tell him quietly, feeling bad about having to move. 

Moon remains silent, holding me with a slightly tighter grip not wanting to let go. 

"Come on Moon, we have to go," I tell him pushing away from him slightly but not putting real effort into leaving.