(32) ENDING TWO (32)

You fall to the ground. It feels as though it should hurt, it should hurt shouldn't it?

Sun and Moon race to each side of you, ignoring the children. "(Y/n)!" Moon panics. He frantically looks over you, trying to see if there is anything he can do.

After a second Moon picks you up, "Sun get a tool kit!" Moon's voice is panicked in tone as he starts to bring you to their room.

You can hardly keep your eyes open, but you manage to, for Sun and Moon. It was your fault after all, you should have been more thoughtful of the messed up wire.

Even with your eyes open you can hardly make out anything around you but you are able to tell when Moon sets you on the couch in his and Sun's room. As soon as Sun brings the tool kit Moon gets to work. He sends Sun out to take care of the children while he fixes you.

He felt like he is the one to blame for this, he hadn't been paying enough attention to you, he wasn't making sure you were okay! But he is now, he is fixing his mistake.

And he somehow manages to do it! You are, well, functioning at least. The rest of the repairs had to wait until the night. When everyone had gone, Sun and Moon snuck into parts and services grabbing things they needed to fix you.

When they get back Moon gets to work, and once he's done, the only thing wrong with you was some small cracks. You don't believe in a God but this experience had you praying. You had been spared.

The next day your mom came to visit and you explained everything to her. She is a bit hurt by your decision but she understands. You had a hard time getting her off of you. She decided to move into your old apartment and take care of your pets, she even gave you a new phone, sending you pictures of them constantly.

Life has been good! But you did get a little suspicious when Sun asked to talk to your Mom alone. That time she gave you a look when leaving. You obviously asked what it was about but neither of them would tell you.

You forget about it after a month or two only to be surprised with another visit from your mom. Instead of hugging you as usual she told you to turn around. You do so only to be met with both Sun and Moon on one knee, holding onto a small velvet box with an ring.

Of course you flip out asking how they got it and saying it was perfect and of course, the main one YES!! They explained that your mom had gotten it for them and they both showered you with kisses.

Sadly you guys weren't able to have a wedding since the staff can't know about you not just being an A.I.

But you lived a happy life, the pizza Plex stayed open for many years, and when it closed your Mom bought the three of you to keep you from ended up scrapped.

Living with your husbands, Mom and pets was all you ever wanted, and you got it.