Valentines special!

(It's not as long as I had hoped but I didn't have as much time to write it, either way I hope you enjoy! This is not included in the main storyline but some mentions of it may be included in the story so it's up to you if you read this or not!)

I get to work on valentines day! Of course if I wasn't working with my boyfriends I wouldn't be as happy with that but it's fine. I have been looking forward to this for a while. I already picked my outfit out and everything. It being red to match the theme of the day.

The gifts I made for Sun and Moon are perfect, I'm almost positive they will love them. I made them both cards, which I know is kinda wanna cheesy but I can't help it! I know they will like the cards but that isn't it, I had spent a few nights making paper roses out of yellow red and blue papers, each flower had little notes written on them, that was for Sun, and for Moon, I made something similar, but I kept the papers heart shaped and had put them in a empty chocolate box that was heart shaped. It took me forever finding one that didn't have chocolate listed on it so I could still actually use the box, but it's worth it for Moon.

I decided to get there a bit early wanting to see my two lovers as long as possible for the day. I get there quite awhile before the kids start to come in so we'll have time together.

Pushing down the nerves of them not liking the gifts I get out of my car and head into the pizza plex with the gifts in hand. Looking around the pizza plex there was small differences, heart decorations and some valentines themed merch but no super huge changes. As I get to the daycare which isn't a long walk at all I see hearts and small things on the door, just from this I can tell the daycare is more decorated then the rest of the plex.

I push open the doors to see almost the whole area decked out in decorations. They even managed to get them on the ceiling with little hearts hanging down.

I am so lucky for these two. I can't help but smile as I make my way down the slide and into the ballpit as usual. Not long after I am pulled over to the two animatronics.

"(Y/n)!" The two shout as pull me out of the ballpit. I get the opportunity to set down my stuff before they pull my attention back to them.

"Do you like my outfit?" Sun asks while pulling away before striking a pose. His clothes were mostly the same, the colors were just red and pink instead of yellow and red.

"Yes! You look amazing," I say stepping over to him before pulling him into a kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss as his arms wrapped around me. He always feels so warm, and perfect I just love him to much. After a minute or so I pull away for air leaving Sundrop a smiling mess as I turn towards Moon, "you look amazing too Moony," I say leaving Sun's grip and moving into Moon's, giving him a kiss as well. I pull away from the him after a minute, leaving him a flustered mess.

"Sunflower," Sun says pulling my attention to him as I let go of Moon. "I was wondering ifyou'dbemyvalentine?" Sun continues, speeding up his words. I thought he spoke quickly as is but damn.

"I'm sorry Sun could you repeat?" I request, knowing fully well what he had said. Having to deal with kids and the two animatronics has made me pretty good at being able to understand rushed speech. But I want to hear it again, I know I'm mean but it's cute, he's to cute not to tease.

He fiddles with his fingers for a moment nervously, "would you be my valentine?" He asks, his voice shaky and quiet as thought he's nervous I'd say no. But how could I possibly say no to him?