(7) Favorite animatronic

I slowly open my eyes, seeing that the lights are still off and my flashlight is as well now. I let out a yawn before realizing I hadn't been able to feed my pets because of being stuck here last night. I go to sit up to text my neighbor to feed them but that's when I realize I have arms wrapped around my waist.

I look over seeing non other than Moon, I slowly slip out of his grip as to not active him. Once out of his grip I make my way over to the control desk to text my neighbor. I do so quickly, just telling them how much to give each pet and where I have my key hidden.

God, cause of being here overnight I wasn't able to shower, at least I have dry shampoo in my locker.  I quietly exit the daycare and make my way to the locker room trying to remain unseen since it is so early.

I get there after avoiding many security bots. I get to my locker and quietly take the lock off of it getting the stuff out of the locker I needed. I quickly get ready before putting my stuff back in the locker and heading back to the daycare. It had taken me around 20 minutes to get ready since I couldn't do my usual routine so we still have time before the pizza plex opens.

I get back back to the daycare and notice the lights are back on. I go down the slide and into the ballpit. Sundrop doesn't seem to notice me as I climb out of the ball pit so once out I go over to him.

"Hey Sundrop, you okay?" I ask as I get to him. I sit on the floor next to him before I notice that his arms are crossed like he's pouting.

"No! You lied to me," he whines turning so I couldn't see his face anymore.

"I lied to you?" I pause for a second to think of when I could have done that, and then it hits me, "Sunny, I'm sorry for not turning the lights back on, I just got distracted when talking to Moon," I apologize, hoping to make him feel better.

He looks over at me slightly, "promise you didn't forget about me?" He asks sadly, I didn't know an animatronic could make me feel so bad god damn.

"I promise, it was an honest mistake, I could never forget you," I reassure him, moving closer before wrapping my arm around him."You're to amazing to forget."

He seemed to believe me since he turns back toward me, "you're amazing too!" Sun hugs me, in the process of doing so he accidentally causes me to fall. I let out a laugh but we stay how we are, hugging eachother while laying on our sides.

"So what do you want to do today Sunny?" I ask my voice slightly muffled from how we are laying.

"Oh! We could watch a movie in the theater, and play games or whatever you want!" Sun is always loud but it definitely makes it way louder when he is right next to me.

"Sure, if that's what you want to do, what movie?" I move slightly so I'm lower and his shouting won't hurt as much.

"Hmmm, oh! We can watch the Pirate adventure one with Foxy in it!" Sundrop seems happy with his choice of movie, there's no way I could say no to him.

"Sure, I don't think I've watched it before. I miss the Foxy animatronic, when I was a kid Foxy was always my favorite animatronic," I say before Sundrop whines again. "What's wrong?"

"I'm your favorite now right?" He asks, pulling away to see me better.

"Oh, I don't know, Monty is pretty cool," I say joking obviously but I'm not sure if he got that since he did a dramatic gasp.

"But but but, I want to be your favorite, why am I not your favorite," he says sadly, slowly pulling away from me, if he could cry he definitely would be doing so by now.

"No no, Sunny, I was joking, I'm sorry, you definitely are my favorite, you and Moon," I say quickly before looking up at him, pulling him closer.

"Promise?" He asks putting his arms around me again.

"I promise, no one is better then the two of you," I say moving a hand to his faceplate holding the side of it, "I could never choose anyone over you."

He seems to calm down from that and we talk for awhile since the pizza plex hasn't opened yet. Sometime within the conversation we had both gotten up from our spots.

" oh and I have pets! I wish I could bring them here so you could meet them, they'd love you!" I say happily.

"You should ask! Ask management if you can bring them one day! Please please please! I want to meet your pets!" Sundrop begs me. 

"Okay okay, I'll ask, I'll text the manager to see if he'll let me, but for now let me show you pictures of them," I say before pulling out my phone and pulling up pictures of my pets. 
"Okay, so this is Jellybean, I got her a few years ago," I show him a picture of the grey cat with white paws and tail. "This one is Banana," I show him a picture of banana as well which is a light orange cat with a white stomach. "Oh! And this is Chandler and Kanaya, they are both borzoi," I show him pictures for the two dogs, Chandler having reddish orange fur with small black scar on his snoot and Kanaya a mainly black dog with brown on her face and legs, with a bit of white on her chest. 

"They are so cute! All of them! I've never heard of a borzoi before but they have such long noses," he says happily, as he moves closer to see the phone better. 

"Yeah, they are really cool dogs, they were breed to hunt but my puppies would never hurt anything," I say smiling, "aw sorry I've gotten carried away," I say composing myself my smile fading into a fake one. 

"No! Tell me more about your dogs! You seemed so happy before," he says seeming sad. 

"No, I'm okay I was just being annoying," I say before we hear a kid fall in the ball pit, "alright, work has began."