(21) New body

(This was suggested by xDarkest_Roach25x thank you for all the ideas!)

The day is finally over, it was such a long day, and all I could think about was last night, my panic attack, what I was thinking. I don't want to leave the two animatronics ever how could I keep myself from leaving them?  And in the middle of the day it hit me, I could become an animatronic! Then I wouldn't have to worry about dying either! I'm a genius, now I just need to talk to the two about it, hopefully they will be okay with it. 

"Guys, I want to talk to about something," I say getting the attention of the two robots. 

"Yes starlight?" Moon asks telling me to continue. 

"You know how I was having a panic attack last night? And how it was about having to lose you guys, I've found a way to fix that," I say smiling. 

"How?" The two ask in unison. 

"I could become an animatronic!" I say proud of myself for coming up with the idea. 

"Are you sure you want to do that (y/n)?" Moon asks worried, "that's something you won't be able to take back."

"I know, but I want to be with you two forever, I don't like the idea of losing you or you losing me, and this would work," I reassure him. 

"But you wouldn't be the same, are you okay with that Sunflower?" Sun asks. 

"I'm positive that I want this," I tell them. The two look at each other before looking back at me. 

"It might take awhile to do this, but we'll try our best to get it done quickly," Moon says. 

"To parts and services!" Sun says with a smile, grabbing onto my hand. 

Moon seems more reluctant about it, which I understand but I do want this, I am excited for this. 

They lead me to parts and services and as we walk I can feel the anxiety starting to form in my chest. But there is no way I am backing down, I want this to much for a small panic to stop me. 

We arrive at parts and services and Sun and Moon seem more reluctant then before. "Are you absolutely positively sure about this?" Sun asks. 

"I am, I promise, I really want this," I reassure them again, giving them a soft smile. "I know it might take awhile which is fine, the sooner we start the sooner we will be together again." 

"You're right, we will take good care of you I promise," Moon says, sounding nervous. 

I pull Moon down and into a kiss, the kiss lasting longer then ones from before. He seems to relax as his hands reach the sides of my head. 

I pull away after a minute, needing to breath but once my breath is back I pull Sun into a kiss, his kisses are always rougher, more needy, which makes it harder to pull away when his hand is on the back of my head. I eventually am able to break the kiss, panting from lack of air. I hear Moon hit Sun causing me to laugh. 

"We should start this now," I say interrupting their small argument. 

"Right," Moon says, stopping the argument that Sun tries to continue. 

"Sun come on, you two need to get along while I'm gone okay?"

Moondrop's pov! 

This is horrifying, how are they supposed to keep this up? We only just started the process and I already miss them. It's fine, this is fine, I need to stay calm and we need to start making the animatronic. 

We need to decide on how they look first. "How should we make them look Sun?" 

"How about a star! You always call them starlight," Sun answers, he seems much calmer then I am right now. 

"Okay, that's a good idea, lets start then."

It's almost morning now, we have to hide the stuff we've made so far, which is only their hands, it's taking much longer then I thought it would but it's fine, if we put a lot of detail into the body for them I'm sure they'll be happy. 

"We need to go Sun, the workers will start coming soon," I say picking up the hand that I had been working on. We had decided that we would each make half of the body, so Sun had been working on the other hand. He picks up the hand and we both head back to the daycare. 

"Where should we put these?" Sun asks. 

I really should have thought of that before hand, ha hand. Anyways, we'd get in trouble for having stuff like this in our room, what place do the staff not pay attention too? The ball pit! There is tons of stuff in there and no on looks through it. 

"Give me the hand, I'm going to hide it in the bottom of the ball pit," I tell him, he give me the hand before I jump into the ball pit, easily making my way to the bottom and setting the hands there. 

I get out just as easily just in time for the first kids to start arriving. As they arrive the phone on the security desk starts to ring, (y/n) always was the one to answer it but they aren't here at the moment so I get the phone. 

"Hello this is Super star daycare how can I help you?" I ask into the phone as Sun starts to greet the children. 

"(Y/n) hasn't clocked in yet, have you seen them?" Oh god, already? 

"No we haven't, are they okay?" 

"I'm sure they are, if you see them send them to my office," they hung up. I put the phone back and go to greet the kids. 

Hopefully this all turn out okay.