(32)ENDING ONE(32)

WARNING: Character death, blame(?), guilt, depression

Both Sun and Moon hurry their way to try and catch their falling partner, both are to late.

Nothing could have prevented this other than you. If you hadn't ignored the messed up wire, and the looks of terror on the others faces.

You haven't died yet, you are just damaged, badly damaged. Moon knew he shouldn't have done as you had asked. Sun blamed himself.

Both rush to your sides, not caring for the children around them. "(Y/n)," Moon whispers as he looks over your mangled animatronic parts. There is no fixing you, maybe if they had built you the same as them you would have been able to withstand the fall but they didn't.

You are going to be gone soon, you can't even speak. You should have thought about your decisions. You made your boyfriends witness your death twice, twice. You know they will never be able to forget either times without their memories being erased completely.

Then they wouldn't remember you at all, you don't want that, you just wanted to see your pets again. Now you won't be able to see your partners ever again. You'll be able to see your pets in the afterlife but, Sun and Moon? They aren't living things with souls are they?

No they aren't, you should have thought this through. Now here you are on the floor. You've successfully traumatized twenty little kids and now the people you care about the most will never be okay again never, who's fault is that?
YOURS

Now that you are gone, the staff was called in and took your body away and the daycare was closed for a week. Rose determined that your body is unfixable, just as Moon had.

Now Sun and Moon aren't allowed to use the wire, but that's the least of their worries. The two have been acting different than before. They have been distant, and acting out towards the employees.

On top of that your mom came to visit again, as you suggested. She came the day the daycare had opened again and was the first customer to enter the building. When she saw Sun and Moon she asked what had happened to the new animatronic. They explained all of it. Everything, how they killed you, how you had asked them to, how you died twice.

Your mom has never been worse off. She can't work anymore, all she can do is lay I bed and take care of your pets. She can't help but hate you for what you did.

Of course she loves you but you left her, for robots! You left her with your animals. You had promised her you'd take care of them but you abandoned them, abandoned her. How could she forgive you?

Now Sun and Moon, now that your mom knows everything, they have been worse off. They hate working. They can't stop thinking about your Mom and you.

The daycare has been shut down temporarily. Not because of your death, because of Sun and Moon. They had to get rebooted. They don't remember anything you had gone through together.

But they are happy again, no thanks to you.