(16) Arguments

I woke up a few minutes ago, and I've been pretending to be asleep. Only cause I want to stay cuddled up with Sun and Moon, it's not like it's hurting anyone. They haven't noticed yet thank god, if they noticed I would be so embarrassed. 

Right now Sun has his chest pressed against my back with his arms around my waist, I'm not completely sure if he is able to produce heat but it definitely feels warm. And Moon has his arms wrapped around me as well, keeping me close to his chest. 

I don't know what time it is but I am going to be very disappointed when the kids start waking up. And they do, sadly, causing Sun and Moon to leave my sides.  They both are careful and try not to wake me up, but jokes on them I'm already awake. (ah yes death to all children/j) 

I get up a few minutes after the two had gotten up, pretending I had just woken up. When I'm up I see that Sun and Moon are trying to keep the kids quiet since some of the others aren't awake yet. 

"Good morning guys," I say while letting out a yawn as I walk over to the two. 

Moon looks up from the kids and his smile seems to brighten, "Starlight, did you sleep okay after your dream?" 

"That's the best I've slept for a long time, thanks to you guys," I answer giving him a small smile in return. 

"Oh! I was gonna take the kids that are up to get breakfast, do you want to come with us?" Sun asks grabbing onto my hand. 

"Sure, if it's okay with you, Moon, I don't want to leave you alone with the kids if you need help with them," I say looking over to Moon to see his response. 

"It's alright, I can take care of them for now. They're all sleeping anyways, I'll bring them over once they are awake," Moon says, he seemed a bit disappointed but let us go nonetheless. 

"Thank you so much Moon, I own you one," I thank him before letting Sun drag me and the kids off to get food. 

As we walk I can't help but glance at Sun every second or so. I know I haven't really known him for a long time but I feel so in love with him. Whenever I have to leave I feel like my heart is breaking and when I get to see him again it feels like the best thing in the world. How does an animatronic Sun make me feel this way? 

Being lost in though I accidentally bump into him as he stops. "Ah, sorry," I quickly back away so I'm not so close to him.

He turns to look at me and gives me his usual genuine smile, "it's fine (y/n)!" He says running a hand down my arm before walking away to help kids get their food. I have to do my job right, oof I wish I wasn't working so then I could just talk to him all day. But I am working, so I go do my job and help the kids get their food. 

After we had gotten everyone situated we sit down at the end of the table, Sun talking to the kid next to him. I haven't really gotten the chance to just watch him, I've been helping him which is fine but it feels so nice to just be able to watch him, see him smile, hear his laugh. 

I end up resting my arm on the table and then resting my head on my hand. I keep my eyes focused on Sun as he talks to the kids, I wish I could just stay in this moment forever, it's perfect and peaceful and I know it can't last forever and it doesn't. I feel the table shift slightly as someone sits next to me. I look over and see it's Moon. 

"Hey Moony, everyones awake?" I ask turning my attention to the other animatronic. 

"Yes, it took quite a while for everyone to get up," he answers sounding a bit frustrated. 

"It hasn't been that long has it?" I ask, it felt like at most thirty minutes. 

"It's been an hour," Moon says shifting closer to me. 

"I missed you, I know it was only an hour but your company is nice to have," I say leaning my head on his shoulder. 

He lets out a small laugh, "didn't you just say it hasn't been that long?"

"I was distracted, but I just don't like being without you for any amount of time," I shove my face against his chest hiding my embarrassment as he wraps an arm around me. 

The day continues after that, nothing of importance happening for the most part. And by now the daycare is closed but I still have an hour left of work. 

"So we have like an hour left, what do you guys want to do?" I ask leaning against the security desk. 

The two don't respond, glaring at each other. Thinking back on it now they had been a bit distant from each other today. "You guys okay?" 

"Of course Starlight, why wouldn't we be?" Moon answers turning his attention from Sun to me. 

"Well you guys have just been death glaring at each other for most of the day, did something happen?" I ask. 

Moon moves next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me to his side. "Nothings happened, Sun has just been a bit jealous," moon answers, a smirk forming on his lips as he sees Sun's eye twitch. 

"He's been all over you! The whole day! You haven't been paying attention to me, he keeps taking you from me," Sun complains crossing his arms. 

"No Sun I'm sorry, if you had asked I would have given you more attention," I say pulling away from Moon's grip. 

"Sun doesn't need your attention," Moon grumbles, upset that the attention was taken away from him. 

"Guys, I can pay attention to both of you," I huff feeling slightly flustered from the two fighting for my attention. 

"I've known (y/n) longer! Why did you have to take them away from me," Sun yells at Moon. 

"It's not my fault you would never let me out, you never let me have the spotlight once and now that someone isn't trying to get away from me, I'm the bad guy?" Moon argues back. 

"You always scared the kids why would I let you have the spotlight! I never asked to be stuck with you!" Sun shouts causing Moon to freeze. 

"Sun! Stop it, that was to far," I scold Sun before turning my attention to Moon, "I'm sure Sun didn't mean it, he's just upset right now," I say trying to comfort Moon. 

"I didn't mean it, Moon I'm so sorry," Sun says walking over to Moon. 

"Just leave me alone,  it's fine Sun," Moon says, obviously hurt by what Sun had said. 

"Shit," I mutter looking at the time, "I have to go before the doors get locked, please don't fight anymore," I beg them as I get my stuff. 

"We won't, I promise Starlight," Moon says while stopping me for a second to give me a quick kiss causing me to smile. 

"Sundrop?" I ask waiting for his response. 

"I promise I won't start another fight," he says pulling me to him and giving me a quick kiss as well. 

"Thank you both, if anything happens I will find out, please don't fight, I'll see you guys tomorrow morning, bye," I say before reluctantly exiting the daycare. 

(I got the idea for the end of this chapter from  xAlphaGamerx and that I have a Djmm x reader out! )