(15) The Dj and sleeping troubles

(Long chapter I stayed up super late writing it, if there are any grammer mistakes that's why)

"Sun, why can't I hang out with Monty?" I ask, feeling super annoyed. 

"Because you could be hanging out with us! Me, I want you to pay attention to me," he says turning around to face me while walking. He seems to be able to avoid everything behind him on top of that. 

"And I do! I do pay attention to you, but you're being jealous, why do you care so much?" 

He seems to get a bit nervous, shrugging his shoulders, "I just want you to stay with me," he says as we reach the daycare, "plus! You have to see what me and Moon have set up!"

We both go down the slide, Sun going first and me following a few seconds after. We make our way out of the ball pit before Sun pulls me into the center of the room where Moon is. 

"There you are! I was worried you had gotten lost," Moon says sounding relieved. 

"I was just eating, nothing extravagant or anything," I say a bit confused, they had both known I was going to be eating not sure what the big problem is. 

"No you were with Monty! You can't leave us for him," Sun whines causing Moon to straighten his stance slightly. 

"You were going to leave us?" Moon asks looking at with with sad eyes. 

"No no! I was just talking to Monty, I would never leave you guys, especially for someone else," I say trying to reassure them. 

"But you said Monty is your favorite," Sun says grabbing onto one of my arms, keeping his grip tight but not tight enough to hurt me. 

"I didn't mean it, it was a joke I promise, you both are my favorites," I say trying to keep them calm. 

They two continue to whine for like an hour, which in reality was only fifteen minutes before I even get the chance to change the subject. "Okay so what did you guys set up?" I ask, the two had been blocking my view the whole time so even when talking to them I wasn't really able to see much of our surroundings. 

"Oh! We set up a painting station, and a coloring station, and all sorts of stuff!" Sun says, this mood changing immediately.  They two animatronics move out of the way so I am able to see what they had set up. They had small child size easels that had a small wooden shelf full of different colors of paint and a small jar of brushes. There were about four or five of the easels, all set up the same. 

They had also set out those long white foldable tables that you'd expect at to be in a backyard or a school event set up with many different items on them. Mainly construction paper, glitter glue, googly eyes, some stickers and other things for arts and crafts. 

And at the small tables that were always in the daycare they had set out crayons and had some coloring books and blank papers set out. 

"I wasn't even gone that long, where did you guys get all of this?" I ask looking back over to the two. 

"Well at the end of each month we get new art supplies so we usually use the rest of the supplies we had left," Moon explains. 

"And when do the kids start coming back?" 

"Oh! They come after they finish eating, which should be soon! I've been waiting all month for this!" Sun says bouncing slightly.