(19) Panic attack

(This chapter will have to (y/n) have a panic attack, so if you can't handle that now or in general there will be a warning for when it starts and when it ends and a small summary of what happened so you don't miss out)

The past few weeks have been amazing, as soon as I enter the daycare I am greeted with multiple kisses and an overwhelming amount of attention. And on the way out they would walk me all the way to the plaza doors. During the daytime they had been able to keep things mostly professional, but they definitely snuck in kisses from time to time. 

It has all gone by so fast, and not to mention I had been rewatching the movie they had made if I ever got sad or bored or missed them. I kind of decided to ask the manager what the phone number to the phone on the security desk is so I can call them when I'm not at work. 

I had given the two the skirts I made for them and they both seemed super happy with them. 

"You made this for me?" Sun asked, he sounded super surprised and for a second I was scared he didn't like it. "This is the best thing I've ever gotten!" He says his face beaming with joy at the gift. 

Because of Sun's loudness Moon over heard him and wondered over to us. "Oh I made you one to Moon! You were just doing something and I didn't want to interrupt," I say handing him his as well. 

And saying he loved it was an understatement, though he tried to play it cool, tried to act as though he was super excited about it the second I blinked he had already put the skirt on. He's been wearing the skirt more then he wears his normal pants. 

But anyways 

Everything has been dreamy, I have been feeling butterflies in my stomach just waking up knowing I'll be seeing the two soon. 

And today was no different, the butterflies in the morning the anticipation while driving to work and the relief of finally making it into the daycare to see the two. I had even been coming on my days off to see them, even if it means just sitting in their room watching them from the balcony. But I'm not off today, I do have to work, and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

As I fall into the ballpit from the slide I instantly hear the two approaching. Moon pulls me out of the ball pit carful not to hurt me and then instantly the two are all over me. Sun has made a habit of picking me up and taking me away from Moon, which caused Moon to do the same. And today Moon got to me first. 

"How did you sleep Starlight?" He asks shifting me in his arms to hold me bridal style close to his chest while moving around the daycare to avoid Sun grabbing me. 

"I slept okay," I say trying not to laugh as I see Sun chasing us, "you know you guys don't have to do this every morning, I have more then enough kisses for the two of you."

"I'd rather be greedy and keep you to myself," Moon says somehow perfectly dodging each of Sun's attempts to stop him. 

"Well I was wondering, if you and Sun would be okay with me staying here tonight? not staying up or anything I just want to spend more time with you too," I ask him as Sun stops chasing Moon so Moon stops running around with me. 

"Of course Starlight, I'd love nothing more then to spend time with you," he says smiling softly. 

"Wait you're staying the night? We get to have a sleep over again?" Sun asks over hearing the conversation.