(28) who ordered it?

(Sorry if my grammar is messed up I haven't really been proof reading so I'm sorry)
Today is gonna be weird. Soon after my mom left the kids started showing up. I recognize some if them, most of them don't seem to recognize me, which I can't blame them for that. I want to tell them who I am, but I can't. I know I shouldn't. They could tell their parents and that would cause trouble. 

It's hard not being able to tell them, but it was harder to not tell my mom. I can push through this, I will be fine. I have to be fine. This was my choice. I have Sun and Moon, they'll help me. They always do, and I couldn't be more grateful for them. 

I push those thoughts out of my head and give a fake smile. I've got this. "Star! Do you want to play hide and seek with us?" Sun asks with a huge smile. His smile always makes things better. 

I nod, "of course! Who is going to be the seeker first?" 

"Me and Moon, you can hide with the kids," Sun responds, he seemed to realize I'm not doing the best, "if you need to go back to our room you can."

"No it's okay, I'll play," I need to stop putting all my emotions onto Sun and Moon, they are worried as is. "Come on kids, lets hide!" A few of the kids follow me, some others scattering in different directions. As we run away Sun's voice can be heard counting down from a hundred. 

"We have to be quite," I tell the kids as they lead me to a hiding spot with them, we pass a few of the other kids already hiding. 

Only seconds after we had settled into our hiding spot Sun's voice can be heard telling us he is done counting. The boy next to me, Daniel, holds onto my arm. I smile at this, and remind everyone to stay quiet as we hear Sun and Moon looking for kids. It reminds me of when me and Moon first met. I was scared, but I shouldn't have been. I think the day I met him was the only time I heard him curse. I understand why he did. He was upset. Things have changed for him though, he is just as loved as Sun and he seems so much happier. 

After a few minutes I'm pulled out of my thoughts when one of my favorite animatronics finds me and the kids I was hidden with. Its Moon. I see his face light up when he sees me. I love him so much, I'm so lucky. "I guess you've found us," it feels nice seeing him happy. 

"It seems I have," he says with a chuckle. He moves and lets the kids leave the play structure and he leaves after I do. When we're both out he kisses my cheek and I smile up at him. 

Sadly good moments in life can't last forever, same with this one. My or I guess now just the manager and other staff members enter the daycare through the wooden door. "Who ordered this?" My manager yells at the employees while pointing at me. 

No one answers so the manager stomps over to me, grabbing me by my arm. He pulls me over to the employees and repeats his previous question. I hear some of the kids crying behind me. From what I can pick up Sun is trying to keep the kids calm and I hear Moon walking up behind us. 

"You're scaring the children," Moon tells the manager, obviously upset. 

"Screw off robot, now who ordered it?! If none of you tells me it's going to come out of everyone's salaries!" The manager continues to yell at the employees until Moon gets even more annoyed. 

"Which email we're (your pronoun), ordered from?" He asks towering over the manager. 

"IT was ordered from the daycare computer," the manager answers Moon reluctantly his grip on my arm tightening. 

"Maybe (y/n) ordered me before they disappeared?" I suggest. Obviously I know that Sun had hacked the system and he doesn't know I'm (y/n) but I don't want any of the employees to get in trouble. 

"Nobody else had access to that computer," Moon adds, going with my plan. 

The manager seems embarrassed that he hadn't thought of that before and he quickly dismisses the employees and lets go of my arm finally. He moves over to the daycare computer looking through something. Since he had let me go me and Moon move away to help Sun with the kids. 

"Are you okay Star?" Sun asks with a concerned frown. 

"I'm good! I was just surprised I got pulled away like that," I tell him with a smile, trying to reassure him and the kids that I am fine. 

We are able to calm down the kids and the manager leaves the daycare. I hope he doesn't come back but it would make sense if he does. The rest of the day goes pretty normal and we are currently cleaning up the daycare. 

"It feels weird not having to go home after cleaning up," I tell Sun and Moon as I put the glitter glue in a locked box behind the desk, much to Sun's dismay. 

"Do you want to go back home?" Moon asks. I have to think about that for a minute. I do want to go back, but there are so many downsides to how I was living before. Now it's like a new start, a new me, literally. 

"No, I do miss my pets though," I answer Moon. 

Moon is about to say something when we hear the door open. This time instead of a bunch of employees it is just two, the manager and an engineer. 

"The star one?" She asks and the manager nods. 

I freeze up, feeling confused and nervous. Sun and Moon seem confused as well. The engineer walks over to me, scanning my body. They seem to be looking for something. They take the longest looking at the back of my head. After a minute of standing behind me they grab my faceplate from behind and pull me down closer to them causing me to stumble. 

"They don't have one," the engineer says sounding confused. 

What did Sun and Moon forget to put? Are they going to deactivate me because of it? 

"Can you still look at its programing?" The manager asks. 

"Yeah, it just might take awhile," the engineer answers him, she then moves in front of me. "Hey, I'm going to take you to parts and services to make sure everything is functioning fine, okay?" She tells me. 

"Okay," I let her take my hand and pull me along behind her. Before I leave the room I wave to Sun and Moon and the manager closes the door behind the three of us. 

Now I'm left without them, I just hope I don't get shut down.