Gally Reacts to You Flipping Them Off

Gally was a total jerk most days, but today took the cake. From the moment you started work he had been on you for every little thing, yelling and ranting about everything you did. Most days you could control your temper, but today it didn't take long for you to be completely fed up.

"You need to ask permission before you use these tools, y/n, how many times do I have to tell you!?"

"I did ask." You retorted through gritted teeth.

"I don't remember that. I told you to ask-"

"I did! It's not my shucking fault that you have the memory of a deceased squirrel!"

Gally took two steps forward, invading your personal space.

"Remember who the keeper is here, y/n." He snarled in your face. "You're under my orders. And I might just order you not to speak another word to me."

"Good thing I don't need words." You hissed, and you flipped him off.

The other Builders who had gathered to watch the fight all hooted in support of your defiance. Gally went beet red and opened his mouth, but you turned around and walked away.

"Y/n, get back here!"

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to speak to you!" You smirked with your back turned. You knew you were going to regret that later, but at the moment, it felt pretty good.