Gally Reacts to You Flinching in an Argument

Dating Gally involved a lot of arguments. Like a lot. He was stubborn as shuck, and his mood swung from overly protective to practically ignoring you. Most of the time you were very patient; you realized that it came with dating Gally. Most of the time. But other times, he got on your nerves and even scared you. This was one of those times.

He was in his overprotective mood and had flat-out punched Winston for helping you with a project.

"Gally, all I'm saying is that I'm allowed to have friends!"

"I'm not saying you can't!"

"You literally punched Winston for hanging out with me!?"

"He was looking at your weird!"

"The shuck, Gally, guys can't look at me now?"

"You're not listening to me!"

"No, you're the one that's not listening. You never listen to me!"

"YES, I DO!"

Gally moved his hand up to run his hand through his hair, something he did when he was upset, but the moving hand with his loud tone scared you. You flinched, bringing your hand up to your face.

Gally froze, his face dropped to the floor, and the look of pain in his eyes made your heart sink.

"I..." He started, then stopped. His teeth clenched, and he left the room.

You watched him go, feeling awful. But you knew that he needed space. You sighed and sat down on the bed in your room. Just as you did, Gally came hurrying back in, flowers in his hand.

"I'm so sorry... I would never hurt you. I brought you flowers..."

You took them and smiled at him.

"Hugs?" You asked.

"... Can I? You're not scared of me?"

You didn't answer, instead, you buried yourself in his arms. You could feel the smile on his face.

He whispered, "I love you... I would never hurt you."

"I know."