Gally Reacts to You Talking Back (Enemies)

You and Gally had an interesting relationship. You'd been working as a Trackhoe since Gally forced you to quit the builders, and you hated him for this. Every day you spent digging in the mud was another day spent loathing Gally and wishing for your old job back.

Finally, the blessed day came when Alby caved to your demands and ordered Gally to reinstate you as a builder.

On your first day on the job he didn't speak to you, but you were more than happy to take control of your work and began repairing the plumbing in the bathrooms.

"Why does Gally hate you?" A greenie, new to the building team, asked.

"We had a contest," You explained, "His team versus my team, whoever won got the day off. Gally saw me as a rival for Keeper of the Builders and wanted to set the record straight that he and his minions were better than my friends and I."

"So, what happened?"

You shrugged, "We won. Gally excused me of cheating and since no one argues with Gally, I was suspended and sentenced to dig roots with the Trackhoes for weeks," You shuddered at the memory.

"Good to have you back, y/n!" Hank called from outside.

"Thanks, Hank!"

"Y/n!"

You and the greenie you were working with both flinched as Gally's voice came from outside.

"Yes?" You sheepishly asked.

"Get out here!"

You got up with a sigh and, wiping your hands on a cloth, walked outside.

"Yes, Captain?" You asked innocently.

"I want you to know that if it was up to me, you'd still be a shucking Trackhoe! But now that you're here-"

"Thank goodness it's not up to you," You mumbled under your breath. Unfortunately for you, Gally had excellent hearing.
"What was that?!" He demanded, his voice's volume rising.

There was no turning back now. You mentally cracked your knuckles and prepared for the inevitable screaming match.

"I said it's a good thing it's not up to you," You repeated, louder.

"Are you talking back to me!? Y/n, you are on very thin ice. If you say a single word, I swear-"

"Single word."

"WHAT?!"

"I said a single word. What're you going to do about it?"

Gally lunged, his fury blinding him. He pinned you up against the wall. Your brief life in the maze flashed before your eyes and all you could think was, "Shuck, Gally's going to shucking kill me!"

You could move. His hands were tight on yours, pinning them at your sides. His huge hulking chest was slammed into yours, making it hard to breathe and impossible to move. His face was inches from yours with a furious expression, his deep green eyes staring deeply into yours. You could feel his heart racing. It matched yours. You felt his breath on your neck. He was so shucking close to you...

"Gally!" A Bagger pulled Gally off you, but his eyes didn't waver from yours.

Newt pulled you to one side as Clint and Jeff ran up, asking if you two were alright. Still, you stared into those pools of green.

"What on earth happened?" Newt said, shaking you.

"I don't know," You mumbled, just then breaking Gally's gaze to look at Newt.

"I don't know..."