Minho Reacts to You Starving Yourself TW

Trigger Warning! 

Minho caught up with you at the bonfire. He could tell something was wrong, but he hadn't had the time to ask you about it, so he took that time now, plopping down next to you.

"Hey, are you ok? I'm sorry I haven't really been there for you lately-"

"It's alright, Minho, I know you've been busy with Thomas and the maze," You said, waving him away. "I'm fine."

"Really?"

The tone in his voice made you look up.

"I mean... Frypan told me you haven't been eating." He continued quietly.

Your teeth clenched and you closed your fists.

"I didn't think he noticed," was all you said.

"He did." Minho scooted closer to you, putting his arm over your shoulders. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?"

You sighed.

"I'm just... I'm not fit enough to be a Builder. I know the Keepers assigned me there, but all the others are so much thinner than I am-"

"So, your solution was to stop eating?"

You shrugged, leaning in as Minho wrapped you in a hug.

"You're perfect," he whispered in your ear, then louder, "You're perfect. I think you're the prettiest person on the face of this planet. As for the other builders, they can jump off their shucking buildings. Who cares what they look like? Your health is the most important thing to me."

"I'm sorry, Minho."

"Don't apologize to me, prince/princess/preferred. Let's just get a little food in that beautiful stomach of yours, alright?"

"I don't know if I can-"

"Just a little? A tiny bit. Please? For me?"

Minho brushed a wisp of perfectly combed hair out of his face and you giggled.

"Alright... maybe a little."

"Good."

Scooping you up in his arms, Minho carried you bridal style to the kitchens.