Chapter 7: Pink bath towel

Lu Wenxing blinked, and looked at Song Jiajia helplessly.

He only practiced dance with Wei Ze for several months after signing in Mang Orange Entertainment. Teacher MK also praised his ability to imitate and learned quickly.

But later, Wang Manra went to take up the endorsement and shoot a print advertisement, and he never took dance lessons.

Lu Wenxing thinks that he probably has a strong physical memory, plus some basic skills, it is completely lucky to be better than Wen Miao.

While Wen Miao was still struggling to memorize his actions, Lu Wenxing had already practiced it several times in his mind.

Song Jiajia didn't listen to his explanation, and stood aside with his arms humming.

"Lu Wenxing, I must tell you a story."

"There used to be a scumbag. He asked Xueba how he was doing in the mid-term exam. Xueba answered mediocrely. The scumbag was happy because he did well in the exam. When the scumbag showed a score of 95 points with joy, The Xueba in the front row opened a 149-point paper."

Lu Wenxing: "..."

Gu Yan couldn't help but secretly agree with him. When Lu Wenxing looked at him just now, he was still a little bit sad. After all, he didn't want to dance, and he pushed the heavy duty of dancing to Lu Wenxing.

result?

Oh, liar.

Obviously professional.

"Wen Xing, which boy group are you member, haven't you debuted yet?"

No wonder Wen Miao thinks that way. Although there are no complicated movements in this dance, he can completely jump off in just a few minutes. He can't do it without basic skills. Lu Wenxing looks good, and he is not very old. The probability is a member of the men's team who has not debuted.

Apart from Gu Yanshen, several others also thought so.

Regardless of Wen Miao or Song Jiajia, the first time they saw Lu Wenxing, they were amazed by his appearance. When Lu Wenxing debuted, they would definitely have a place in the entertainment industry.

However, Lu Wenxing denied their conjecture.

"I'm not a member of the men's team."

Lu Wenxing heard other people asking this more than once, and was accustomed to it, "I have already made my debut, and most of my work focuses on endorsements and graphic shooting. This is the first time I have been on the screen."

Song Jiajia looked at Lu Wenxing in surprise. Is Lu Wenxing's agent blind? Such a good-looking look, only to take plane photos? Everyone knows that photos can be refined, as long as the facial features are correct, the post-modification will be a peerless beauty.

But Lu Wenxing's face is completely refined and advanced, only shooting print ads? This is not a waste!

She rejoiced to pat Lu Wenxing's shoulder, "Fortunately, Brother Shen Huiyan Zhizhu, it is a pity that you don't look on the screen."

Lu Wenxing didn't take it seriously, and smiled and said, "Then I have to thank Mr. Gu. Otherwise, it would be a pity to miss the opportunity to go to a variety show with Sister Jiajia."

"Thank you two, stop the business blowing each other, and think about us who are still hungry." Li Xiangming's stomach yelled a few times in response, and it seemed that he was really hungry.

"Director, the game is over, can I go to dinner?"

"Thanks for your hard work today. Now let the driver of the program group take you to the nearest food court for dinner."