Chapter 65: Double seal

After the TV series was finished, Lu Wenxing went home and rested for a few days. Xu Rong did not accept the script for him temporarily, but helped him with a few endorsements and variety shows.

The endorsements Xu Rong gave him are just a few of the endorsements that have been on the hot search before. Although Wen Zheng did not say, Lu Wenxing also guessed that it was related to Wen Zheng.

"Right. The day after tomorrow I will go to K country to shoot the magazine cover of the next quarter of VE. I asked Chen Che to book the air ticket for you. I will leave at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Isn't it okay?"

"no problem."

After Lu Wenxing hung up the phone, Ji Yuan walked out of the kitchen with the fruit tray, "Are you going to work again? I thought you could rest for at least one month after the filming of this drama."

"Take a magazine cover and I'll be back in two or three days."

After listening to Ji Yuan, he was relieved, and then a little lost. The star has been found back, but it has passed the age that needs her company, and the missed time can't make up for it.

The maturity and independence of the stars is what makes Ji Yuan the most uncomfortable. Before she knew it, the stars had been able to face the wind and rain on their own.

"Mom, eat fruit."

Lu Wenxing used a fork to put a piece of cantaloupe and handed it to Ji Yuan's mouth.

"Sweet?"

"Sweet." Ji Yuan said with a smile, "When you were a kid, you liked eating juicy fruits like watermelon and cantaloupe."

"I also like to eat now." Lu Wenxing took a bite of the cantaloupe. "Mom, Sister Rong said that October will let me rest for a month. If my eldest brother and dad have time, let's go on a trip with the family."

Ji Yuan's eyes lit up, and his face showed a surprise look, "Okay, where do you want the stars to go?"

"I haven't figured it out yet, does mother want to go?"

Ji Yuan had already gone to watch the guide with joy, and Lu Wenxing saw that she was in a better mood, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly.

Country K is located in the southern hemisphere, and the weather in July and August is snowy.

When Lu Wenxing got off the plane, he put on the cotton jacket he brought with him. He was still wearing short sleeves. Fortunately, he was picked up by a car after getting off the plane and could go straight to the hotel.

"I asked them to bring some hot food. Would you like coffee or milk?"

Without waiting for Lu Wenxing's answer, Chen Che asked and answered, "It's still milk. I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep at night with coffee."

"I'll go back to the room to tidy up."

Chen Che pushed his suitcase out of Lu Wenxing's room, his room was diagonally opposite Lu Wenxing.

After a while, there was a knock on the door. Lu Wenxing thought it was Chen Che. He put down his clothes and walked over to open the door.

"Don't you have a room key... Teacher Gu?"

"As soon as I got out of the elevator, I saw Chen Che pushing his suitcase out."

"Why are you also coming to country K? Come in."

Gu Yanshen was holding a shopping bag in his hand. Lu Wenxing turned to let Gu Yanshen come in. After closing the door, Gu Yanshen opened the shopping bag and asked him, "Would you like to eat?"