Chapter 39: Please watch the movie [two more]

The staff pushed the dining car to a stop in front of Lu Wenxing.

Lu Wenxing:?

The host took the microphone and looked at Lu Wenxing with a smile. "Our birthday star seems to be out of condition."

Lu Wenxing: "...?"

"Come on, where is the fan club? Let me congratulate today's birthday star."

The host pointed the microphone towards the audience area, and all fans of Lu Wenxing stood up.

"Lu Wenxing, happy birthday!"

As the fans' blessings fell, the lights in the venue dimmed again, and a happy birthday song began to be played on the scene. The big screen showed Lu Wenxing's photos, which were photos of Lu Wenxing's first day to the Baigui crew.

Followed by various photos taken in the middle of the shooting, including single photos and group photos.

Then, the screen turns.

It is an aerial video of the scene. The scene on the screen is the city center with the most people.

The LED screens of various commercial buildings or huge posters are all replaced with photos of Lu Wenxing and birthday wishes.

Following the aerial photography, the advertising signs on the street turned into birthday greetings sometime. The car parked on the side of the road, the passers-by with balloons in their hands, and the fans in support clothes stood together. , There is a word written on each piece of clothing, which together is-Lu Wenxing, happy birthday!

Lu Wenxing subconsciously looked at his parents who were sitting down the court, as if guessing that Lu Wenxing would look over, Ji Yuan showed him a gentle smile.

Due to the occasion, Dad and brother had to maintain the tyrant's coldness and mystery. After meeting Lu Wenxing's gaze, their eyes softened.

After so many years, Lu Wenxing knew that his birthday was May 3rd.

Lu Wenxing couldn't tell how he felt in his heart, it was as bright and brilliant as the weather today.

Before the lights came on, Lu Wenxing's fans moved.

The fans in the first row stood up, and everyone noticed that their cheering suits were showing fluorescent characters-Zhu: Happy birthday to Lu Wenxing.

Then the fan group in the second row also stood up-I hope the stars are happy every day.

The fans in the third row stood up after sitting down in the first two rows-Lu Wenxing, we are waiting for you to come back.

"Thank you everyone, thank you asteroids, thank you for being willing to wait for me."

"Lu Wenxing, happy birthday."

Gu Yan didn't know where the birthday gift came from, because he was the closest to Lu Wenxing, so he grabbed it in front of others.

"Thank you Teacher Gu."

"Happy birthday, stars." Song Jiajia also gave a present, she smiled and looked at Lu Wenxing, "you will definitely like it this time."

Le Hanfei also sent a birthday greeting, "My gift is definitely not pink."

As soon as this was said, the audience who had watched "Weekend Without Limits" laughed out loud.

"Director Wang, where is your gift?"

Wang Ruijie coughed, "My gift... Next year's movie will also invite Lu Wenxing."

"Wow! Is this a second cooperation?"