Chapter 27: Childhood

Wenxing Lu and Xiaofei Lu agreed on a good time. He asked the director for a half-day leave in advance. Because he was serious and diligent on weekdays, the director had a good impression of him, but he immediately agreed to take a leave, and even asked him if he had enough time for half a day. not enough.

After the end of the play that night, Lu Wenxing went straight to the airport and hurried back to his hometown in City B.

When he was young, parents who lost their children would come to look for them every few months. As he got older, the months turned into half a year and then to a year.

Until he entered high school, for two years, three years, and four full years, he never met parents who came to find children again, but he never thought that his parents would give up looking for themselves.

The world is huge, and it is really difficult to find someone in the vast crowd. His biological parents did not find him. But similarly, Lu Wenxing did not find his biological parents.

People are very contradictory. Lu Wenxing would worry about the plot of the novel, that he would injure his adoptive parents, and that he would unknowingly embark on the road of cannon fodder.

But I don't know why, he is very firm and sure about finding his biological parents, and he will see it one day.

Wenxing Lu is a bit jealous of the plot, but on the one hand, he feels that the plot doesn't seem so outrageous. It's not as simple and pale as described in the novel, just a few sentences summed up his ending.

Realizing this, it was Lu Wenxing after meeting Wen Zheng.

Originally, Wen Zheng was Wen Yu's eldest brother, and Lu Wenxing should avoid it, but after the first contact, Lu Wenxing felt that it shouldn't be the case.

He doesn't know Wen Yu's family well, because the novels are also summed up in a few sentences. He only knows that the protagonist has a tyrant brother, and the sentence "The King of Coolness" can determine the life and death of a company.

But obviously this is just a novel.

In fact, this is not the case. Whether it is sending Jiang Zhengqin to the police station or sending the other party to prison, it is not based on family history, but on tangible evidence and legal sanctions.

So far, the development of reality seems to have gradually deviated from the novel, but nothing illogical has happened.

Does this mean that he will not be affected by the so-called 'world consciousness'? Of course, being forced to walk through the plot is entirely speculation, and this is what Lu Wenxing saw from the novel.

He is temporarily unable to judge whether the novel he is in also has 'world consciousness'.

From City E back to City B, Lu Wenxing took a plane for more than an hour, and it was only 11 o'clock in the evening when he got home.

Lu Xiaofei and Xie Nian picked him up at the airport early, and asked Lu Wenxing if they were tired from filming.

"Not tired." Speaking of this, Lu Wenxing was a little excited, "Filming is a very interesting thing, and everyone on the crew also takes care of me."

This is true, Lu Wenxing is a newcomer, and there are many things that the crew does not understand. Others take good care of him. Lu Wenxing does not have an assistant to follow, but the staff are very enthusiastic.

E City, which has just entered the spring, is still relatively cold, and it is impossible to wear too thick for the summer scenes. When the director shouts, a staff member will come up to give him clothes or hand over hot water.