Chapter 104: Successful marriage proposal (end)

On Friday, Lu Wenxing knew that the place where the banquet was held was not a hotel or villa mansion, but a luxury cruise ship.

Lu Wenxing, who was originally an accompaniment mentality, also became interested. He has not been on a luxury cruise ship yet, only knows that there are various entertainment facilities on the cruise ship.

"Give you."

Lu Wenxing took it, "What is this?"

"Invitation letter." Gu Yanshen tidied his collar. "It's not that you didn't receive the invitation."

Lu Wenxing opened it, and the boarding time and sailing time were also indicated at the bottom of the invitation letter. After he finished reading it, Gu Yanshen spoke.

"Mr. Lu Wenxing, can I invite you to today's dinner?"

Gu Yan took a step back, with one hand behind him and the palm of the other hand facing up.

Lu Wenxing couldn't help thinking of the dance the two had danced. At that time, Gu Yanshen also invited the dance like this.

Lu Wenxing's palm fell and placed it on Gu Yanshen's hand.

"Of course, it's an honor."

Unexpectedly, Lu Wenxing would cooperate in this way. A trace of surprise flashed in Gu Yanshen's eyes. He held Lu Wenxing's hand and put the person in his arms, and took the opportunity to hug Lu Wenxing.

Feeling the tenderness in his arms, Gu Yanshen puts his chin on Lu Wenxing's shoulder. He is taller than Lu Wenxing. This pose will be a little tired, but he likes to hold Lu Wenxing like this and rubs him with the tip of his nose. neck.

"I prepared clothes for you, do you want to try it first?"

Lu Wenxing owns clothes, but when Gu Yanshen said so, he nodded along the way.

There are two sets of suits, one is the size of Lu Wenxing, and the other is the size of Gu Yanshen. The styles are the same.

A string of Spanish was printed on the bag of the suit, and Lu Wenxing could tell at a glance that it was a high-end item of a certain luxury brand.

"Uncle only informed you to attend the banquet last week. You can't customize two suits in such a short time, right?"

Gu Yan's eyelids drooped, "I can think of all this. Didn't you think of something else?"

"Others?" Lu Wenxing looked at him suspiciously, "What else?"

Lu Wenxing hadn't figured out why, so he was gently pushed by Gu Yan.

"Try it first."

"Oh."

What Lu Wenxing didn't know was that Gu Yanshen ordered this suit more than a month ago, but just happened to ran into this dinner party.

He changed his clothes and walked in front of Gu Yanshen. Lu Wenxing had tall legs, his trousers lined his long and straight legs, and his coat had a slender waist.

Gu Yanshen also went to change into the same suit, and the two of them looked in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, and Lu Wenxing's eyes were crooked.

"Is it right?"

"Born to be a couple." Gu Yanshen also laughed.

"You haven't told me, when did you customize it?" Lu Wenxing touched the tip of his nose, "Even if it is an ordinary clothing store, it takes ten and a half months to make an appointment. This brand is even more difficult to make an appointment."