Chapter 62: I'm a fan too

Today is the day of the college entrance examination, Lu Wenxing specially chose a hotel close to the examination room, and the two slowly walked to the examination room after breakfast.

They arrived early, but there were candidates who were earlier than them outside the examination room.

"Brother, you will go back to catch up later, I will go back to the hotel after the exam."

There are many people at the entrance of the examination room. Although parents may not recognize Lu Wenxing, students must recognize it. Lu Wenxing must wear a hat and a mask when he goes out. The weather is the hottest at noon, and Xie Chengfei is worried that he will have heat stroke.

"You fought so much. Have you thought about where to volunteer?"

"C is big."

Lu Wenxing is not surprised, "I will give you a gift after the exam."

"What? Isn't it a shoe again?"

Since last year, Lu Wenxing will send him sneakers every month. Xie Chengfei couldn't tell him that much, but Lu Wenxing insisted on buying it for him. Of course, there are other things, other students have, Lu Wenxing will also prepare a copy for him, including the tutorial books and real test papers that parents bought for the students.

Because the school did not allow electronic products, Lu Wenxing was busy filming, and it was difficult for the two of them to match their free time. But Lu Wenxing knew his current situation well, which made Xie Chengfei a little frustrated. Because in many cases, he knew about Lu Wenxing's situation through his classmates who were chasing the stars.

"No." Lu Wenxing was already sleepy, and he yawned. "The gift is no surprise."

In the last week of school, many students have begun to give graduation gifts to each other. Parents will also prepare for their children, Lu Wenxing also prepared a copy for Xie Chengfei, the difference is that this gift Lu Wenxing began to prepare very early.

After watching Xie Chengfei enter the examination room, Lu Wenxing didn't go back to catch up, and wanted to find a closer coffee shop to sit and wait. The parents who had the same thoughts as Lu Wenxing were the parents who accompanied the test. Lu Wenxing had no place to enter several stores.

He was walking on the side of the road and hesitating to go back to the hotel, a car passed by him by the temporary parking spot parked in front. As if feeling something, Lu Wenxing walked over and the car window was rolled down.

"Ms. Gu?"

"Where? I'll see you off."

Lu Wenxing was not polite, and directly got on the co-pilot.

"Why is Teacher Gu here?"

"My brother has the college entrance examination this year."

"It's such a coincidence, my brother is also taking the test here."

Gu Yanshen started the car, "I know you have an older brother, but you still have a younger brother?"

"Well, I want to find a coffee shop nearby to wait for him. There are too many people and no place."

"I know a good store, and when the time is almost up, I will come back to pick them up."

"good."

Lu Wenxing's task these days is to accompany the exam, and there is no plan. It's not bad to have someone pass the time together.

The cafe Gu Yanshen took him to is a bit far away from the examination room, but it is less crowded and quiet.

"Are there any plans for the next?"