Chapter 24: Express sincerity [two more]

After Wen Huaihe received Ji Yuan's call, even the progress of the meeting accelerated, and the routine meeting was directly shortened from two hours to one hour.

At about 3 pm, Ji Yuan appeared in front of Wen Huaihe's office wearing a new dress and a short coat.

"President Wen, Madam is here." The office door was knocked, and Ji Yuan walked in from behind the assistant.

"Very busy?"

Seeing Ji Yuan, Wen Huaihe stood up from his office chair and closed the annual plan from various departments of the company.

"It's not very important. Xiao Chen makes two cups of coffee."

"No need to call, I have asked him to prepare it." Ji Yuan put the handbag on the glass table, "Why didn't the public opinion on the Internet tell me?"

"Hurt, what kind of public opinion is that? It's just mu doing things. I made a special trip, isn't it just for this, right?"

"Yes or not." Ji Yuan sighed, "This matter is related to me, you don't have to hide it from me."

Wenjia company covers many fields, and it also owns two luxury brands, jewelry and watches. The best jewelry ever sold was also designed by Ji Yuan.

She was a jewellery designer at university, and then she went for an internship at Wenjia's subsidiary, and met Prince Wen Huaihe. The two were in free love and soon got married and had children.

After marriage, Ji Yuan still works in the company. In the year when he was pregnant with the stars, Ji Yuan's design won an international award and was known as the most blissful design.

For five consecutive years, she has been the most sought after jewelry designer in China. Since Xingxing's accident, Ji Yuan resigned from the company position, and even drew fewer and fewer design drawings.

But she still designs one or two jewelry each year, but it is no longer the most popular style.

Just a few days ago, Mu's new jewellery was launched, somehow it was compared with Lulu under Wen's by the marketing account, and then it was linked to Ji, the most popular jewelry designer of the year.

Many new designers, as long as there are one or two famous works, will be compared with Ji Yuan's previous design drawings.

Ji Yuan has read the remarks on the Internet, and some of them are ugly, and some are sorry for her.

[Ji's inspiration is gone, right? What are the designs of these years? 】【In a flash in the pan, how many designers can always highlight. 】

[Not to mention that Lulu's design has become less and less tasteful in recent years, whether it is jewelry, watches or bags. [Agree, Lulu is indeed not as good as before]

[Before Lulu's new style, I would buy it. Now I have switched to mu, this time the new model is really good-looking. ] If I changed it, Ji Yuan would be sad to see these comments, but since Xingxing left, it seems that nothing can hit her again.

Ji Yuan took out the tablet from her bag and handed it to Wen Huaihe, "The watch design has not been shown to anyone else."

Not jewelry design, but watch design.

The dial is a starry sky pattern, with a crescent moon hung in the azure blue sky, and a few stars dotted around it.

Wen Huaihe raised his head in astonishment, "When did you start painting?"

No wonder he was so surprised. He was busy a year ago. But during the Spring Festival, his eldest son Wen Zheng proposed to travel abroad. The family went abroad to relax. Ji Yuan should not have time to complete the design drawings.