Chapter 22: Crew benefits

The custom in City B is to leave relatives on the first day of the Lunar New Year. Lu Wenxing was awakened by the sound of croaking at less than 7:30, and he got up from the bed based on physical memory.

After he rectified the troubled "Little Rooster" on the spot, Xie Chengfei opened the door of his room with the head of the chicken nest. Obviously, he was brutally poisoned by the "Little Rooster" after hearing about the stars.

"I'm so stupid, really."

Xie Chengfei rubbed his eyes with a sad expression on his face. "I thought that as long as I was on vacation, I could wake up naturally."

Ms. Lu sat calmly in the restaurant, heard the door opening, and knew that they were both up, she yelled at them.

"You two, sit over for breakfast in ten minutes."

Lu Wenxing and Xie Chengfei looked at each other, turned around and began to grab the bathroom. Two people pulled the corner of my clothes, I pulled your sleeves, and rushed to enter the bathroom.

ten minutes later.

The two sat at the dinner table, and the family of four was neat and tidy, until Lu Xiaofei said, "Eat breakfast."

Xie Nian served peanut soup to a few people, and Lu Xiaofei gave them fried dough sticks and hemp balls.

"There are xiaolongbao in the pot."

"Wait later, Mr. Xie will stay at home to greet the guests, and Xingxing and Chengcheng will go to visit the New Year with me."

"Okay, Ms. Lu."

"Okay, Ms. Lu."

Xie Chengfei raised his hand and hit Lu Wenxing, Lu Wenxing put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand, and responded slowly.

"Okay, Ms. Lu."

Many people in the town of B city go out to work and only go home during the New Year's Day. Usually, most of the middle-aged and elderly people are in the town. The New Year is the busiest time in the town every year.

"I didn't expect Lu Xiaofei's life to be so good. Marrying a husband has nothing to do. I didn't expect that the son he picked up would become a big star."

"Really, how poor Lu Xiaofei's family was before? She lived in a small ruined house, and asked me to say that he can build a small building now, or the adopted son has the ability."

"That child was fished out of the river by Xie Nian. He looked like a five or six year old. During the few days he brought it home, he was dumb and stupid. Don't be okay. Lu Xiaofei is kind-hearted and can't bear to leave people behind."

"Why? I heard that the child stayed in their house and refused to leave. Don't say that now, every time Lu Xiaofei was hospitalized in the past, Xie Nian Hospital ran back and forth. Later, with this adopted son, Xie Chengfei would not be taken by someone. Up."

"Where is Lu Xiaofei picking up an adopted child, it's just picking up a nanny."

"In the past, when I held a parent conference for my kid, I could always see Lu Wenxing giving Xie Chengfei a parent conference, and I was sitting in the class like a small adult, just a half-old child."

"My son and Xie Chengfei are in the same school from elementary school to junior high school. Don't say it is true. Xie Chengfei's parent meeting is basically held by Lu Wenxing every semester."

"In the past, the adopted son was a nanny, but now he has become a big star, and he still has to be held by the whole family."

Lu Xiaofei stood at the gate of the yard with a black face. She had just come out of the yard next door and heard these gossips when she walked to the gate of this yard. How could she have the intention of wishing New Year, if she had a good temper, she would have rushed up long ago if she had a good temper. Scold the street.