Chapter 37: May 3rd

There was no one in the cafe on Sunday morning.

Wen Zheng wore casual clothes today, and his domineering president's aura remained unabated.

"Mr. Wen, thank you for what happened last time."

Xia Zongqi has a sincere tone. He was very surprised by Wen Zheng's appearance at the reception of their Xia family. Later, Jiang Zhengqin appeared in trouble, and he was worried that Wen Zheng would be unhappy. He didn't expect Wen Zheng to be unhappy, but he would even deliberately drive away Jiang Zhengqin. Asking for his suggestions gave the Xia family a lot of face.

The most magical thing is that he even added Wen Zheng's WeChat, and under the help of Wen Zheng, he contributed to a big project. I wanted to come to thank you several times but I was afraid of being misunderstood, so I had no intention of being misunderstood, so my assistant gave me some gifts to express my feelings.

"Mr Wen is looking for something to do with me today?"

"There is something trivial, I need Young Master Xia's help." Wen Zheng stopped stirring the coffee in the cup, and he raised his eyes to look at Xia Zongqi.

"Why President Wen should be polite to me, you helped our family a lot last time, let alone a trivial matter, as long as our Xia family can do it, ten things will not be a problem."

"Then I'll be straightforward." Wen Zheng took out a photo from his bag and handed it to Xia Zongqi.

"Do you know this person?"

Xia Zongqi looked at the middle-aged men and women in the photo, dressed plainly, they walked side by side like a couple.

"If you don't know Young Master Xia, you can go back and ask your father before telling me."

"I don't know." Xia Zongqi looked at it for a few times but didn't recognize it. "Wen always wait a moment, I will send it to my dad now."

Xia Zongqi picked up the phone and took two pictures in a row. After sending the WeChat message, he worried that his father hadn't seen it, so he called.

"Dad, help me look at these two people in the photo."

Knowing that his son had an appointment with Wen Zong today, Mr. Xia on the other end of the phone did not dare to neglect, and even said a few 'OK'.

After a while, Xia Zongqi received his father's reply.

[I don't know it, it doesn't look like it will have an intersection with us. 】

[Is Wen always looking for someone? 】

[Ask Mr. Wen if he can send it to others. It feels a bit familiar and can't remember it for a while. ] "President Wen, my dad said he is familiar, can you send it to others for confirmation?"

"Can."

During this time of waiting, Xia Zongqi was a bit difficult, but Wen Zheng was drinking coffee with his usual complexion.

Half an hour later, Xia Zongqi received a reply, his eyes lit up for a moment, "Yes."

"My dad said it's familiar, but it's been too long and I'm not sure if he admits wrong."

"Thank you, Young Master Xia, to give President Xia a call."

"Mr. Wen, the couple in the photo is a bit like the staff I met in the orphanage a few years ago, but I'm not sure."

Wen Zheng's eyes flickered, and there was a problem as expected.

This couple is the one Lu Xiaofei wants to recognize the stars, but there are many loopholes in his words, not like really coming to find a child, more like having a different plan.