Chapter 101: Hidden deep

City C in May and June is the rainy season, the first second is still clear, but the next second may be dark clouds.

Lu Wenxing got down from the escalator of the mall, and the rain was pouring down before people walked to the door. Today is a working day. There are not many supermarkets at four or five o'clock. Passersby without umbrellas on the street are all crowded into the shopping mall building to hide from the rain.

He pulled the brim of his hat, turned left into a coffee shop after going down the escalator.

"I want a cup of ice mocha." Lu Wenxing was wearing a mask, and his voice sounded a little dull.

"Hello, forty-two yuan."

The cashier brother only thought that Lu Wenxing had a good temperament and couldn't help but look at it a few more times, but the other party pressed the brim of the hat and wore a mask, only showing a pair of beautiful eyes.

Lu Wenxing scan code payment.

"Hello, your small ticket, you can find a place to wait a moment."

Lu Wenxing took the small ticket and thanked him, and found a seat by the window.

-Ding Dong.

It is the WeChat notification tone.

【. 】Did you drive?

Gu Yanshen sent a message that he went to Lincheng to participate in an event a few days ago, and he should be in City C now.

[ET] No

【. 】It's raining, shall I pick you up?

Wenxing Lu posted a location sharing, and the waiter brought him ice mocha.

"thanks."

There were no people in the cafe on a rainy day. Lu Wenxing put down her mask and nestled quietly by the window, waiting for Gu Yanshen to come and pick him up.

The two of them did not receive any other announcements in the past few days and made time to move.

I moved to the suite that Lu Wenxing bought last year. After the year, both of them joined the group for filming. After the completion, there were other announcements. There was no time to live for a few days. In addition to the large pieces of furniture, there are many daily necessities that they didn't buy. .

Lu Wenxing ordered another latte to take away. As soon as he got the latte from the waiter, Gu Yanshen called.

"Hey."

"Xingxing, I'm in the parking lot on the first floor, you take the elevator down."

"How did you get to the parking lot?"

"There are so many people who take taxis on rainy days, and I can't get past a dozen or so cars at the door. You just walk down the elevator and you won't get caught in the rain."

"good."

Lu Wenxing carried the paper bag into the elevator.

Seeing the familiar Maybach, Lu Wenxing opened the door and got on the co-driver.

"Brought it for you."

"What?" Gu Yan looked down at the paper bag deeply.

"latte."

Gu Yanshen said 'oh' and asked, "What are you drinking?"

"Ice Mocha."

Gu Yanshen looked at the white cream floating above the cup, "I want to drink ice mocha too"