Chapter 15: Broken can

What kind of shame are these lines?

Lu Wenxing suspects that the audience who proposed this task should be a fan of dog-blood novels.

"Can I try again?" Lu Wenxing asked tentatively.

"can not."

Lu Wenxing's unexpected answer was still difficult to accept. The calmness before drawing the question no longer existed, and now there was nothing left to love.

He is not shy, but he can't hold back lines that are too shameful. But in fact, if you change to someone familiar with Lu Wenxing, such as Wei Ze or Lu Wenxing's roommates, this is a completely blurry task. It can't be simpler.

But for Gu Yanshen...

Lu Wenxing thought: It's better to let him perform an in-situ explosion.

"Can you exchange missions?" Lu Wenxing stared at Zhou Zitong with piercing eyes.

Zhou Zitong looked wary, so he shouldn't say such lines in front of the entire network.

Wen Miao looked at Lu Wenxing with a smile, "Star, do you want to change it with me."

It is not easy for Song Jiajia to practice yoga without being deliberately guided by her, but it is really easy for her to say that line to Song Jiajia.

Before Wenxing Lu said anything, Zhou Zitong spoke first, "What to change? Sister Jiajia doesn't have abdominal muscles."

"Sister Jiajia has a vest line, which is also considered an abdominal muscle."

Zhou Zitong: "But can you imagine Shen Ge practicing yoga?"

Lu Wenxing: "..."

Wen Miao: "...I just said casually, don't need to be so serious."

Although Wen Miao is joking, the director still thinks it is necessary to emphasize, "You cannot exchange tasks. Please complete your tasks as required by noon tomorrow."

"Wait, I have a problem." Wen Miao didn't see the excitement too much. "Is it all right for Xingxing to say this line in front of Teacher Gu? Or do you really want to touch it?"

Lu Wenxing: "..."

Zhou Zitong's eyes widened, and he was interested, "Brother Shen also showed eight pack abs when he filmed "Recome," it should be quite hard."

Wen Miao exaggerated "Wow", "Where is the mission of the star, this is clearly a welfare! It is already conceivable that after the show is broadcast, the barrage is full of screaming chickens."

Welfare?

Lu Wenxing looked at her blankly, "Want to let you?"

"No, no need." Wen Miao immediately put away his smile.

Just kidding, that's Gu Yanshen, even if she has a guilty heart, she doesn't have the courage.

***

After Lu Wenxing returned to the room, Gu Yanshen was already lying on the bed and playing with her mobile phone.

Listening to the familiar background music, Lu Wenxing knew that he was playing a cub raising game again. He didn't know what to look at, and even Gu Yanshen, who was playing games leisurely, could not help but sigh.

"What's wrong?"

As soon as Gu Yanshen looked up, he saw Lu Wen Xingzhu standing there.

"fine."