Chapter 50: Two-way misunderstanding

Lu Wenxing recently discovered that Gu Yanshen seemed...not quite right.

Specifically in......

When confronting the scene, Gu Yanshen lost his mind many times. After the play, Gu Yanshen acted alone.

Wenxing Lu remembers that when they were on the "Hundred Ghosts" crew, Gu Yanshen would often ask him if he wanted to eat together. When he was free, he would take the initiative to chat with him. When he was tired, he would not do anything and would get together to rest.

But Lu Wenxing felt that Gu Yan was hiding from him, but he couldn't guess why.

When other artists in the crew ask Gu Yanshen for advice or confrontation with the play, Gu Yanshen always takes it seriously, and will ask them about their understanding and opinions after the play, until they are sure that the artists really understand the script.

"Ms. Gu, do you want to have dinner together at noon?"

Lu Wenxing tentatively sent out an invitation, and Gu Yan looked down at the script with a pencil in his hand to revise and revise.

"You go first, I'll make a comment."

Gu Yanshen's reaction made Lu Wenxing more certain of his conjecture. He pretended not to know anything, and pulled the chair away and sat down beside Gu Yanshen.

"Then I will wait for Teacher Gu."

Gu Yan held the pen in a deep pause, and the tip of the pen poked a black spot on the paper. He looked down at the time on the watch.

"At half past twelve, the martial arts exercises are exhausting after so many times in the morning. You can eat it first."

Lu Wenxing made up for the first episode of the scene, fighting the enemy on the battlefield.

What Qin Yu meant was that wearing heavy armor was difficult to deploy, and asked Lu Wenxing if he needed a military substitute.

But Gu Yanshen pursued rigorousness. He asked Lu Wenxing to try first, and if it didn't work, he would find another way. Lu Wenxing's thoughts were the same as Gu Yanshen's. He didn't want to find a substitute. In the morning when other people were filming, Lu Wenxing asked a martial arts guide to polish the scene.

After I started shooting, I was able to shoot consistently, and I added a few close-up shots later.

The moment the helmet was taken off, fine beads of sweat emerged from the corner of his forehead. As soon as Gu Yanshen called to stop, the assistant greeted Lu Wenxing with sweat, handing water, and feeding snacks.

"I just ate the bread that Xiaoqun bought. I wasn't very hungry." Lu Wenxing picked up the script, "Master Gu, please be busy, I'll just wait here."

A few seconds later, Gu Yanshen closed the script.

"Let's go, go eat first."

The corner of Lu Wenxing's mouth raised slightly, "Okay."

afternoon.

Wen Miao was sitting on the steps, poking the ice cubes in the cup every time. Lu Wenxing walked to her side and turned the small fan in his hand to Wen Miao. "Is it cool?"

Wen Miao nodded again and again. They were shooting winter scenes. The costumes were heavy, and it was troublesome to take off and wear them. No matter how hot they were, they just wore them.

"It's only April, why is it so hot."

Lu Wenxing took out the "cooling sticker" from his pocket, "Would you like to try it?"