chapter 113: bamboo horses toward everyday life

"Today everyone behaved very well, and the teacher prepared small gifts for each child."

Wu Xiaoyuan clapped his hands and focused all the children's eyes on himself, "Small cakes and small toys, which one do you like?" "

I want a cake."

"I want Barbie."

"I want a car !!!"

"I want Ultraman!"

"Well, then I want dinosaur eggs."

Wu Xiaoyuan looked at the gift he had carefully prepared and suddenly stopped.

Barbie dolls and cars are not difficult, she bought them all and Ultraman is ok but... What is a dinosaur egg?

"Hand in the homework book you wrote today." Wu Xiaoyuan looked at the child who was ready to stand up and said again.

"Get in line and hand in your homework to the Xiaoqin teacher to receive a small gift."

"Teacher Wu, you look so good in a green dress, like a little fairy."

Wu Xiaoyuan closed his hand and touched the little boy's soft hair.

"The mouths of the stars are getting sweeter and sweeter."

Wen Chi blinked, raised a smile, and was obedient and soft.

"Teacher Wu, can I exchange a small toy for a small cake?"

Wu Xiaoyuan prepared toys and cakes for each child, but compared to toys, Wen Chi was only interested in small cakes.

"No, if you eat one more little cake, the other children won't have it." <

The small cake is more prepared, but also to prevent the cake from falling on the ground, or other unexpected situations, resulting in insufficient points in the cake.

However, Wenchi's parents have a special explanation, do not let children eat too much sweets, Wu Xiaoyuan will lie to him that the cake is not enough.

"Okay, then." Wen Chi was slightly disappointed, and after handing in his homework, he went to the teacher to receive gifts.

"What do the stars like?" Xiaoqin teacher opened the bag containing the gift, "Car or Ultraman?" "

Ask for a little cake."

"You can have a cake and a small toy." Xiaoqin teacher pushed several different toys in front of Wen Chi, "What do you like?"

Wen Chi casually took a gift and returned to his seat holding the cake.

After a while, the children were satisfied to receive the gifts.

"Everyone got a little cake, put it on the table, and lined up to wash their hands."

The children all stood up.

The sink was outside, and two teachers led them to wash their hands, one standing by the pool and the other at the back of the line.

After Wen Chi washed his hands and turned to go back to the classroom, the corner of his clothes was suddenly pulled by a small hand.

In front of him was a small bean that was half a head shorter, and a pair of eyes were wide open. "Brother, are you eating a little cake?"

The cake is not distributed by the kindergarten, but is bought by the teacher of the middle school class at his own expense.

"I want to eat too." <

The three- or four-year-old looked up at him expectantly.

Wen Chi scratched his head, he didn't know the child at all, but the child tugged at his sleeve and followed him back to the classroom.