Chapter 21: New Year's Gift

office.

Wen Zheng leaned back on the office chair with a solemn expression. He was looking down at the year-end report sent by the financial department.

The things at the end of the year are always the most. Wen Zheng ran to G City in the past two weeks, and the things on hand were piled up.

-Knock.

The glass door was knocked, and Wen Zheng did not lift his head.

"Come in."

The female secretary drew delicate makeup and a decent professional attire, and walked in on high heels.

"Mr. Wen, Mr. Chen is here. I will let him wait for you in the lounge."

"Well, I'll go over."

Wen Zheng made a mark where he finished reading, closed the report and got up and walked towards the lounge.

A few days ago, Wen Zheng received a call from his friend Xu Weiyao.

"I really can't find out what's wrong with your brother. I can only say that his rank is too high, or that the star matter really has nothing to do with him."

Wen Zheng held the phone with her fingers tight, "I always feel that he..."

"It looks impure?" Xu Weiyao finished speaking for Wen Zheng, and said again.

"But he really hasn't done anything. I have also investigated people who have close contacts. The children in our villa area when they were young were a little arrogant and temperamental, but they didn't have a bad mind. It was all right. "

What Wen Yu wants to say is that no problem is the biggest problem.

"He just arrived at my house, he was too obedient and flattering."

"Aren't you too sensitive? The child doesn't adapt to the new environment, and subconsciously wants to ingratiate himself. My nephew is only two years old. He wants to eat sweets or buy toys, and even pretends to be cute. This is not a problem." Xu Weiyao said again.

"And how old was Wen Yu when the Xingxing accident happened? He was the same age as Xingxing. What can a five or six-year-old kid do?"

Xu Weiyao knew that Wen Zheng was troubled by this incident, and tried his best to help him wherever he could.

"Do you know? I didn't find anything from Wen Yu's investigation." Xu Weiran paused and continued. "But I found something worth thinking about."

...

"President Wen."

After Wen Zheng walked into the lounge, he saw a man who was nearly fifty years old sitting on the sofa and stood up immediately when he saw Wen Zheng come in.

Wen Zheng nodded and motioned for him to sit down. The female secretary had brought two cups of coffee, put it on the coffee table, and walked out again.

The man named Mr. Chen was a little apprehensive, and sat cautiously in the corner of the sofa, "What can I do with Mr. Wen?"

"About fifteen years ago, why did you suddenly leave the orphanage?"

Chen Wensheng clenched his fists unconsciously, pressing them on his knees, a trace of panic flashed across his face.

"I, my wife is sick and hospitalized. I need someone to take care of him. There is no one else in my family and my son is still young. I can only quit my job in the orphanage to take care of him."