Chapter 42: Double happiness

The popularity of the movie "Hundred Ghosts" remains high. In addition to the attractive plot and story, the characters created by the original author are also deeply loved.

From the protagonist to the supporting role, whether it is Gu Yanshen's Mo Xu, the master of Tenfang Valley, or Song Jiajia's Xue Ning, including Le Hanfei's Si Yi, and Lu Wenxing's Xiao Mo Xu.

The story revolves around these four people. It is a story of pure plot flow, but because it has no emotional lines, it makes the audience more exciting.

[I understand, no CP means knocking casually. Regardless, I stand with Ayu and Mo Xu. 】【Jimei upstairs, don't run, hold high the banner of Mo Xu and Ayu】

[Anyway, just knock, I stand with Xiao Mo Xu and my senior brother Si Yi, and my senior has done his best for Xiao Mo Xu, just to protect him carefree. If this is not love...] [I stand more exciting, I knock Ayu and Si Yi, brothers can become enemies, I can] [Kick CP first, wait, after I swipe three times, I found another abuse point. Ayu couldn't leave Shifanggu and let others frame the blame, because he didn't want to live anymore. He wanted someone strong enough to fight him heartily, and then a sword penetrated his heart. 】【Ayu is really miserable. He has carried so much on his back, avenging his master's door and washing Biyuan Mountain, being insulted by the world, and trapping himself in Tenfang Valley all day long】【There is one more! Ayu can't leave Shifang Valley, but why can he enter Si Yi's illusion? ] [I know this question! When Ayu initially trapped himself in the Valley of Ten Fangs, Si Yi tried to persuade him, but the two of them couldn't agree and were kicked out... I suspect that Si Yi had already met Xiao Mo Xu at the time, because Xiao Mo Xu It was turned by Ayu obsession. It is obsessive and must be inseparable from Ayu himself] Wenxing Lu is also paying attention to comments recently, and seeing netizens discussing enthusiastically, he uses his trumpet to reply to the netizens on the next level. .

[Si Yi didn't actually try to persuade Ayu. He sent Xiao Mo Xu to accompany Ayu. The Valley of No Wind was actually in the enchantment of Shifang Valley. Although they couldn't see each other, they had been with each other for a long time.] [lou] What I said above, why do I feel better? Accompanied by yourself in parallel time and space? ] Lu Wenxing: "..." He is really discussing the plot.

[I think Ms. Xue Ning is the incarnation of beauty and misery. In the early stage, I was petted by the soft and cute little girl, and I was reborn from the ashes in the later stage. I felt so distressed.] [+1, the stage when Xue Ningning and Ayu joined forces in the later stage is really too explosive Up! 】Before Lu Wenxing received the movie "Hundred Ghosts", Gu Yanshen asked Lu Wenxing which character he liked the most.

In fact, every character in the whole play is very well portrayed, but if you have to choose one, it must be Xue Ning.

Lu Wenxing likes Xue Ning, whether he is brave and cute in the early stage, to the little junior sister, or Xue Ning who has been baptized by the fire.

The little junior sister is innocent, courageous, and likable. This is her own personality charm. Later, the Phoenix blood awakened, and the evil thoughts of the masters were exposed. When his fate was down, Xue Ning was rescued by Ayu.

After Mo Xu disappeared, Ayu also awakened from it, unlocked the spell, and left Shifang Valley. He can be an evil spirit, but Ayu does not intend to let go of those who have done evil but blamed him. It was also an accident to rescue Xue Ning, but he did not expect to be entangled by Xue Ning.

"Even if you are a demon, I will follow you, either kill me or teach me practice."

"Your muscles are broken, it is difficult to practice."