Chapter 60: Brother inspection

Lu Wenxing was shocked.

In the novel written by Cheng Xuan, the illegitimate son of the Xu family angered the protagonist's brother because of a confrontation with the protagonist's brother. The project was thoroughly investigated and found accounting loopholes and engineering fraud.

The issue of illegitimate child style implicated the Xu family, which ended in bankruptcy.

The prototype of the illegitimate son of the Xu family in the novel should be Li Xiao. According to Wen Zheng, Li Xiao wanted to bankrupt the Li family.

For those who falsified a few engineering projects, it was definitely not Li Xiao's name that was signed.

It is very likely that Li Xiao urged the senior staff of Li's head office to sign. Before, he and Wen Zheng were wondering why the Li family did not associate with local companies after they arrived in City C, because he deliberately provoked hatred of the companies against the Li family.

It is very difficult for Li Xiao to bring down the Li family. But under his deliberate work, companies like Wen Zheng and several other companies noticed Li Xiao, and even found out that Li Xiao's company had problems.

Although Li Xiao is the general manager of the branch, although the fraudulent items are instructed by him, neither the manager nor the person who signed it is. Even if the relevant departments thoroughly investigate Li's family, Li Xiao must have other ways to evade responsibility.

While transferring the assets of the Li family, he offended others with the reputation of the Li family. When the Li family goes bankrupt, many people will step forward and step on it.

What is the hatred between Li Xiao and the Li family? So cruel.

"Is Li Xiao transferring funds to escape abroad?"

"Do not rule out this possibility." Wen Zheng frowned, "The loopholes found at the beginning may have been deliberately left by Li Xiao."

"Brother, then count as accusing Li Xiao's branch company. Isn't it just to follow Li Xiao's wish to implicate the Li family?"

Wen Zheng sneered, "Do you guess Li Xiao colluded with the senior leaders of the Li family? Does Li Dong know?"

Lu Wenxing reacted, "I definitely don't know. If we tell Li Dong about this..."

"It doesn't matter if Li Jiapo goes bankrupt, but Li Xiao don't want to escape the blame." Wen Zheng's eyes were cold, "Li Xiao is so crazy, and Dong Li is not good at fault."

Li Dong is an old fox. As long as he is suspicious, two foxes are acting each other, and both of them have to lose a layer of skin. As for Wen Zheng, only a role to fuel the flames.

"What is the deal between Wen Yu and Li Xiao?"

Wen Zheng thought for a moment, "The simpler is the money transaction, and the more complicated may be that both of them have the handle of the other in their hands."

"Brother, I have one thing to tell you. It may be very unbelievable, but I don't think it's a coincidence."

Wen Zheng's expression gradually became serious, only to hear Lu Wenxing ask him.

"Brother, do you usually... read novels?"

Wen Zheng:? ? ?

"Rebirth, crossing." Lu Wenxing thought for a while and said, "It has been particularly popular in recent years. Rebirth will change your life."

Wen Zheng: "...?"

Lu Wenxing didn't rush to explain, his brother needed time to digest this sentence.