Chapter 8: Prepare for surprise

Gu Yanshen had a dream, in which many chickens were crowing.

With stereo surround sound effects, his brain was sore that he opened his eyes and saw the little culprit rooster on the ground.

The little rooster raised its arrogant neck and crowed while running with its short legs. The sound was loud, and the roof was almost overturned.

Then I went to see the owner of the little rooster, curled up in the shape of a caterpillar, with only half of his chestnut head exposed.

Unbearable Gu Yanshen lifted the quilt and got out of the bed to catch a chicken. Unexpectedly, the little **** had short legs and ran very fast. He sneaked into the bathroom inadvertently and was captured on the spot by Gu Yanshen who was chasing into the bathroom.

After turning off the alarm, Gu Yanshen suddenly felt that the whole world was quiet.

He carried the cockscomb, threw the little rooster on Lu Wenxing's bedside table, and glanced at Lu Wenxing who was 'sleeping so soundly', only to realize that something was wrong.

I saw that the person on the bed had red cheeks and frowned brows, as if breathing was difficult. Gu Yanshen reached out and pushed Lu Wenxing, trying to wake him up, but was scalded by the temperature of Lu Wenxing's body and touched it. Lu Wenxing's forehead was really feverish.

"Would you like some water?"

Lu Wenxing's throat was dry with smoke, and he licked his dry lips. He wanted to drink water a little bit, but he asked Gu Yanshen to pour him water, but he didn't dare to take it.

Just thinking about it, the glass filled with water was handed to his eyes, Lu Wenxing thought in his heart not dare to take it for him with honest hands.

After taking a few slurs, he was relieved, and thanked him quietly.

He has a hoarse voice and a heavy nasal voice. He probably has a bad cold.

"Talk to the director team. If it doesn't work, go to the hospital to hang up some water."

Lu Wenxing firmly refused. He didn't want to get the smell of disinfectant, his groggy head shook like a rattle.

"Then you will sleep again."

Lu Wenxing wanted to nod, but worried that he might have missed the shooting. The main reason is that the program group paid a lot of money, and it was about to catch up with his half-year income. Lu Wenxing was embarrassed to take the money and still lie in bed.

He heard from Wei Ze before that many undisclosed little stars don't get any money on variety shows. It is purely to have a chance to show his face, but also the possibility of being replaced at any time.

In this comparison, Lu Wenxing felt that the program group he encountered was still very conscientious, and he should get up and continue working.

Gu Yanshen didn't give Lu Wenxing a chance to get out of bed, so he took away the glass in his hand, "You lie down, I'll talk to the director team."

***

Wenjia.

Wen Zheng's cold face was reflected in the mirror. He looked at himself up and down, and walked out of the room after making sure that he was dressed neatly.

When closing the door, he noticed that the door of the next room was opened a crack.

Wen Zheng didn't think much, pushed the door and walked in. Ji Yuan stood in front of the desk near the balcony, carefully wiping the photo frame.