Chapter 93: Into the group shooting

It's been half a month since Gu Yanshen and Lu Wenxing were released, and the popularity has not diminished. CP fans have increased exponentially. You can see their clips on Weibo and various short video apps.

Some people went back to watch the variety show and the activities that the two attended together, holding a microscope and knocking candy, the more knocked, the sweeter, the more addicted.

Fans are looking forward to the two working together again, and CP fans will directly list the major variety shows and take up the job of an agent to find suitable variety shows for them.

[I never dreamed that I could hit the real CP, but...could we cooperate a little bit more! ! ! 】

[To be honest, the other artists who speculate CP have more cooperation than the two of them]

[Laughing! ! Five fingers can count, wake up! You are real, don't avoid suspicion, give me a leg up]

[Sweet is sweet, but not enough! ! ! Sugar-loving patients urgently need more sugar, please don't be stingy with sugar] Soon, fans will bring the topic #想看王妃再再合作#.

[Whether it's a movie, a TV series or a variety show, please]

[Excuse me, the agent, please see the arrangement]

【I am coming! ! The recent love variety shows are pretty good. Sister Rong and Brother Sheng, would you like to think about it?]

[Shen Ge's new movie is finished, and Xingxing only has advertising endorsements recently. Should we arrange other itineraries]

[Latest news, Brother Shen and Xingxing are discussing a new script, I don't know if they will sign it]

[Which drama! ! ! 】

[It seems to be a Republican script]

It may be that the fans' voices were too high, and no one thought that the crew would move so quickly, and the makeup photos were uploaded the next day.

The script of the Republic of China is launched with four leading actors. The characters in the middle have their own ambitions regardless of the love and affection of the Republic of China. Whether it is the male lead or the female lead, the makeup photos are all eye-catching.

Picture one is Gu Yanshen's makeup photo, blue military uniform, buttoned to the top, overcoat, sharp eyebrows, and cold arrogance in his eyes. He is playing with a gun in his hand, and he can feel it through the photo. A sense of oppression.

Picture two is Lu Wenxing. He is wearing a costume with his sleeves rolled up. His eyebrows have been faded to a level of beauty, his mouth is filled with a slight smile, and his lips are not stained and red. There is something charming and self-knowledge She's charming, as if she just got off the stage.

What surprised the audience the most was Song Jiajia in Figure 3.

There was no wind before, and no one would have thought that this show will gather first-line stars, who are all hot-searched resident artists in the past six months.

She plays the role of the rich lady. She wears a delicate little ocean dress and is hot on the most popular big waves nowadays. She has beautiful eyes and is dynamic and energetic. She laughs generously and amazingly. You can imagine it by just looking at the photos. She should be played by many The goddess that boys adore.

Picture four is the popular little flower in the circle. It seems that she plays a simple and innocent girl with braids and a book in her hand. She is dressed as a student from the Republic of China period.