Chapter 10: A bag of rabbits

Lu Wenxing was the first to stand up and open the gift. In order to maintain a sense of mystery and anticipation, the director team turned Lu Wenxing's back to the others.

"Start from the left." A staff member stepped forward to help Lu Wenxing unpack the gift box.

The first gift box was a pink box with a butterfly.

Lu Wenxing opened the lid, and the staff looked curiously.

White shredded paper was spread around the box, and a model of a classic car was placed in the depression in the middle.

The model is very beautiful and has a commemorative meaning. It is very suitable to be placed on the display rack as a decoration, but...

This model car is leather pink.

Lu Wenxing: "...?"

Is it really not for Song Jiajia or Wen Miao? ? ? ?

The staff member took the label paper, "Which one do you want to paste?"

Lu Wenxing was silent for a moment, "Let me take a look at the others first."

Then, Lu Wenxing opened the second gift, a set of rabbit home clothes.

A pair of long rabbit ears hang down from the hat, and there is a furball tail.

It can be said to be very cute, and it is still pink.

Lu Wenxing: "..."

The third gift, a model of a luxury cruise ship.

Well, it's pink again.

Lu Wenxing looked at the director group blankly, and asked again without giving up

"Are you sure you didn't confuse it?"

Which one doesn't seem to be for boys, and not all girls like pink?

He suspected that it was the three boys present who gave the gift.

Is this all straight thinking?

Straight guys think girls like pink? ? ?

"Do you think girls can wear such a large piece of housewear?"

Lu Wenxing: "..."

Although he was very reluctant to accept reality, Lu Wenxing could only continue to be expressionless, and looked towards the fourth gift without expectation.

The fourth gift box is the largest among them. With the assistance of the staff, the outer plastic bag is opened.

The box contains a pink square cotton bag that looks like a pillow

Lu Wenxing opened the zipper of the pillow, there is a bag of rabbit dolls inside?

Oh, it's pink again.

Lu Wenxing took out the dolls from the pillow one by one and put them on the table, seven in total.

Is this a rabbit meeting?

Lu Wenxing was already immune to pink, and seeing the seven little pink rabbit dolls, the expression on his face finally couldn't be stretched.

The last time he questioned, "Is it really to the wrong person?"

The director group laughed so hard that they couldn't stand upright, and said to Lu Wenxing with a small horn, "I think you and these seven rabbits are very good, and I will hold and take a photo later, and the family will be neat and tidy."

"..."

Lu Wenxing didn't answer the call, and opened the fifth gift box in business--

A Bluetooth speaker.