Chapter 34: A family of four

There was a light rain at noon, and the weather in the afternoon became even cooler.

Lu Wenxing and Yan Xinyu were sitting in the cafe and each ordered a cup of hot drink.

Yan Xinyu is a slow temper, but after getting acquainted with each other, it is a chatter, especially in a foreign country, Lu Wenxing became her only friend.

Lu Wenxing holds the tablet and concentrates on coloring the illustration.

"Did you finish drawing so soon?"

Yan Xinyu sat opposite Lu Wenxing, holding a cup of hot drink in her hand, biting the rim of the cup, and looking at the tablet in Lu Wenxing's hand.

Y students will be more leisurely than C students, but it's not because of the lack of schoolwork, but in Y's class, the weekly teaching time is not much, the first few classes are used to comment on the student's work, and the later classes are enough for students to create time.

An illustration should be handed in every two weeks, comments should be submitted once a week, and homework should be handed in every two weeks.

Lu Wenxing and Yan Xinyu are catching up to the fortnight, but Yan Xinyu is not used to this class mode. She likes to paint in places where no one is there, but Lu Wenxing seems to be adapting well.

"It ends on Friday, and it's only Wednesday today. Are you too fast?"

Yan Xinyu couldn't sit still, standing beside Lu Wenxing and watching.

The main color of dark red, a huge white fox occupies half of the drawing paper.

The white fox's eyebrows were printed with a gorgeous plum blossom, and the body was like ethereal white smoke.

There was a young girl wearing a red veil under the tree. Her eyebrows also had a red plum print. The girl's slender fingers pinched the petals, and her thin lips were dyed with plum blossoms.

This is a Chinese style illustration, and the details have not been processed yet, but Yan Xinyu has already seen from this painting that the girl was transformed by this white fox.

"You are almost finished, I haven't written yet." Yan Xinyu sighed, "Ah, I don't know what to paint yet."

Listening to Yan Xinyu's wailing, Lu Wenxing looked at her helplessly, "It's not that you have no thoughts, you are procrastination."

Yan Xinyu curled her lips, and then remembered another thing.

"By the way, the art gallery next door is open this Friday, and there is also an exhibition of famous paintings. Would you like to check it out?"

Lu Wenxing raised his eyebrows and looked at her, "Where did you hear the news?"

"I saw it online on campus." Yan Xinyu put down the hot drink in her hand, "Will you go?"

"go with."

It is evening in country Y, but it is morning in China.

Wen Huaihe dressed neatly early in the morning, and walked down from the second floor with a suitcase. Ji Yuan sat at the dining table, not knowing what Wen Zheng said, Ji Yuan smiled happily.

Wen Huaihe is in a good mood today, with a smile in his eyes.

"Good morning."

"morning."

"morning."

Wen Huaihe sat down with a smile, and the aunt had already brought the corn soup, "Mr. Wen, your soup."