Chapter 98: Strawberry spiky

"Well, I won't go out this year."

When Lu Wenxing walked out with a strawberry, Gu Yanshen was on the sofa making a video call with someone.

Lu Wenxing paused, instead of walking over, he turned to the restaurant, pulled off the stool and sat waiting for him.

"Then do you want to come to country D?"

Gu Yanshen didn't answer yet, another girl's voice came from the receiver.

"You won't go out this year?"

The girl was a little surprised.

"Every year my mother asks you if you want to come to a foreign country, you always say you want to travel. Why didn't you go there suddenly this year?"

Gu Yanshen noticed Lu Wenxing sitting in the restaurant and beckoned. "The stars come here."

Lu Wenxing walked over with a basket of strawberries, and asked him'what's wrong' with his eyes.

"Spent with boyfriend this year."

It happened that Lu Wenxing was also there, and Gu Yanshen took this opportunity to lead Lu Wenxing to get to know his mother.

"This is my mother."

Lu Wenxing probed to glance at the screen, and was stunned.

In the video, there is a woman with a big wave, with a delicate face and a particularly young look. He believes that it is Gu Yanshen's sister.

But this is not the point, the point is-

Gu Yanshen's mother was Xia Yuxuan, a smash hit actress more than ten years ago. Later, she retired because of her love and made a lot of noise. Many fans cried and sent blessings.

"It's the stars, hello."

Lu Wenxing recovered, "Hello, Auntie."

"The stars are so beautiful, I have time to play with Yan Shen in Country D."

"Okay." Lu Wenxing smiled, "I thought Teacher Gu was chatting with a pretty sister, it turned out to be an aunt."

"let me see."

The girl who exclaimed just now appeared on the screen. It seemed that she was not too old and should still be in school.

"Brother Xingxing, how are you." The girl greeted Lu Wenxing enthusiastically, "I am Gu Yanshen's sister Xu Meng."

"Hello, Xiaomeng." Lu Wenxing hit Gu Yanshen with his arm, "You can feel it clearly in our family, but you didn't tell me anything about your family."

Gu Yan knew he was wrong, "It's me who is wrong."

Xia Yuxuan smiled, "We are not in the country, and Yan Shen has no chance to introduce us to you. But he has mentioned you to me, we all know."

Lu Wenxing's eyes were bent, and he glanced at Gu Yanshen, with a bit of complaint in his tone.

"It's just too surprised. I didn't expect that the movie goddess who was a fan of when I was a child turned out to be my boyfriend's mother."

"The stars like to watch movies, too."

Lu Wenxing: "I have liked watching movies since I was a child."

The first time he and Gu Yanshen had a deep chat, they talked about a night's movie at the dinner table.

Wenxing Lu continued, "When I was in junior high school, police films were particularly popular. The police flower played by the aunt made most teenagers dream of being a police officer."