Chapter 44: Wenjia Dinner

On the third day after Lu Wenxing returned to China, Wenzheng's subsidiary went public, which coincided with a celebration held in a five-star hotel under the name of Wenjia.

Many people came to the banquet that night. This kind of occasion is generally used for socializing and socializing, and most people who can receive an invitation will come to participate.

Lu Wenxing met Wen Yan at the banquet. He looked handsome, dressed in a suit, and looked extraordinary. He was completely dressed up as a successful elite, not as unreliable as Wen Zheng said.

"Really little star?"

Wen Yan walked over and walked around Lu Wenxing, "At first glance, we Wen Yan family, not like my elder brother at all."

Lu Wenxing: "..."

Those who have seen the Wen family for three generations know that the Wen family is inherited from generation to generation, but in the eyes of people who don't know, the Wen family is very individual, each of them is handsome, but they are just one person, and no one looks like everyone else.

Wen Yan and Wen Huaihe stood together, and no one would treat them as brothers.

"My eldest nephew is okay, he can kidnap you to my company if he doesn't recognize you. Sure enough... is this brotherly affectionate?"

Wen Yan's words were inexplicably awkward, maybe his tone was foolish, or he was talking like this.

Standing far away was General Gao Lengba, and he collapsed in an instant.

"Little Xingxing, why don't you say..."

Before Wen Yan finished speaking, Wen Zheng walked up and grabbed his back collar, "What are you doing so close?"

"Can't I touch my little nephew?"

Wen Yan's eyes widened, as if Wen Zheng's words were intolerable. Then, in front of Wen Zheng's face, he poked Lu Wenxing's arm, and then poked Lu Wenxing's face.

"If you see it, I'll touch it."

Lu Wenxing: "..." Wen Yan just turned three years old today.

The corner of Wen Zheng's mouth twitched, and he was too lazy to pay attention to Wen Yan, "You ignore him, indirect sexual madness..."

"Wen Zheng, I heard it." Wen Yan gave him a pity, "You were so annoying when you were a kid. Every time I played well with Xingxing, you would come out to disturb us."

Wen Zheng sneered, "Shall I ask the security guard to come and play with you?"

"..."

"I suddenly remembered that I invited President Jiang to come with me today. I can't play with you in the stars. I will go to President Jiang first."

Lu Wenxing: "..."

"Will you be with me later?"

Business conversations are inevitable in this kind of occasion. If Lu Wenxing is interested, Wen Zheng is of course willing to take him with him.

"I don't understand the things in the mall, I will meet other artists."

In addition to the bosses of major industries, there are also celebrities in other fields, including celebrities in the entertainment industry.

"Well, then if you are tired, you can go to the room upstairs to rest."

Lu Wenxing nodded, let Wen Zheng go to his own business. He sat on the sofa, took a sip of wine, and looked up and saw Song Jiajia walking in from the door.