Chapter 76: unambiguous evidence

Gu Yanshen did not go too far and saw the cameraman holding the camera to take a photo of the Ferris wheel.

"Where are the stars?"

The cameraman pointed to the Ferris wheel, "I was taken up by Zheng Haoxing."

"The stars followed Zheng Hao to go up?"

Gu Yanshen felt that something was wrong. Zheng Haoxing and Lu Wenxing met for the first time. They didn't have much contact during the show, and it was even stranger to make appointments to ride the Ferris wheel.

And since I said I want to play with him, it's even more impossible to sit on the Ferris wheel with others without saying a word.

"No... Zheng Haoxing wanted to ride the Ferris wheel, pulling Lu Wenxing up."

Gu Yanshen's first reaction was to knock on the working window next to the Ferris wheel.

"Yes, the guy in the mask and the guy in the doll costume went up."

"The tourist refuses to take off his headgear. It is not recommended to wear it in high-altitude events. The Ferris wheel rotates slowly, but it will not be an accident. That is, it may be more prone to dizziness during the ascent."

"Can the Ferris wheel stop?"

"can not."

The staff knew that there was a program group to record variety shows in the park today, but there were other tourists sitting on it, and there was no emergency. Of course, they could not stop casually.

Gu Yanshen called Lu Wenxing.

He asked Lu Wenxing if he was with Zheng Haoxing, and he got a negative answer.

"It's okay, it's an 'old friend' prank. The Ferris wheel turns very slowly, please tell Teacher Gu to wait for me for twenty minutes."

"I can accompany you whatever Teacher Gu wants to play."

Seeing Lu Wenxing still flirting with others, Wen Yuqi's face turned pale.

"Roller coaster? It's fine too."

"I can see the sea here."

"The scenery is pretty good, but..." Lu Wenxing smiled lightly, "I want to watch it with Teacher Gu."

Wen Yu thought that his appearance could scare Lu Wenxing, but in fact, except when he took off his headgear, Lu Wenxing was a little surprised. After that, he didn't talk to him, as if he didn't exist at all.

When I received the call, I was still in the mood for a small talk, and didn't respond to him at all.

"Have you talked enough?"

Lu Wenxing raised his eyelids and glanced at him, and said unhurriedly: "Teacher Gu, wait for me to go down and find you."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yu didn't speak, and Lu Wenxing didn't ask, anyway, it was not him in a hurry.

Wen Yu was irritated by Lu Wenxing's careless expression.

"Lu Wenxing, I really think of myself as a big star. I used to pretend to be gentle and harmless in front of me, but now I don't pretend it? Who do you talk to on the phone and don't talk to my old friend?"

"Friend? I just didn't reveal you, you are quite deep in the drama."

Lu Wenxing looked calm and deliberately irritated him.

"I couldn't receive the announcement recently, so I came to see me again?"

When Lu Wenxing answered the phone, Wen Yu had already taken off his doll clothes, his fists clenched. "Are you right?"